List of EZMode in Cataclysm

- 10 and 25-mans share the same gear
    - "overly mathy" stat removal
    - "too hard to juggle" cap removal, i.e. defense
    - ultra-simplified talent trees
    - no attunements
    - no removal of previous-tier achievement mounts
    - near immediate gear replacement
    - removal of on-next-attack abilities... because when the ability activated was too confusing
    - welfare badge system
    - top-end pvp gear in battlegrounds

10+ Year Old Account
    And the point of this thread is what exactly?

If you don't like the changes Cataclysm brings, stop playing WoW and be done with it.

Change: scaring people since forever.

What's your point?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sums it up quite well.

Sad thing is... We haven't even seen the boss fights. I don't think I read one raid strat my entire duration of WoTLK. In BC, I had to read strats for some Heroic bosses.

Sad but pretty true :<

Simple =/= Easy

Go home, troll.
    "That which is not dead may eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die..."

Quote Originally Posted by Blonk View Post
    - 10 and 25-mans share the same gear
    - "overly mathy" stat removal
    - "too hard to juggle" cap removal, i.e. defense
    - ultra-simplified talent trees
    - no attunements
    - no removal of previous-tier achievement mounts
    - near immediate gear replacement
    - removal of on-next-attack abilities... because when the ability activated was too confusing
    - welfare badge system
    - top-end pvp gear in battlegrounds
    did they remove any bc mounts other than amani war bear?
    did they remove bc badges?
    do you have any idea how bad it sucks when you are far behind in pvp gear wise?
    you have no idea how these are improvements.
    did you run all four instances of toc in 3.2? cause that shit was annoying. your guild had to do heroic and non heroic of 25 at least

Quote Originally Posted by phyrix View Post
    And the point of this thread is what exactly?

If you don't like the changes Cataclysm brings, stop playing WoW and be done with it.
    The point of the thread is that people no longer need to make decision's in the game with respect to talents, gear, etc.

If you can't post anything useful, cancel your forum account.

Deleted
    "Easy to learn, hard to master" has served Blizzard quite well if I may say so.

It can't be any easier than WotLK
    Top 10 Reasons to be Interested in Guild Wars 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC_ig73aMs

Quote Originally Posted by fatalaeon View Post
    did they remove any bc mounts other than amani war bear?
    did they remove bc badges?
    do you have any idea how bad it sucks when you are far behind in pvp gear wise?
    you have no idea how these are improvements.
    did you run all four instances of toc in 3.2? cause that shit was annoying. your guild had to do heroic and non heroic of 25 at least
    There wasn't meta achievements for mount's in BC
    Is he complaining about BC Badges?
    Running BG's for a few days and your in near BiS PvP gear.

Quote Originally Posted by paul2k9 View Post
    The point of the thread is that people no longer need to make decision's in the game with respect to talents, gear, etc.

You mean, you acutally made desicions? Or did you just do what everybody else does and copy a BiS gear/talent build from the internet?
    "That which is not dead may eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die..."

That's fine by me, if Blizzard wants to take it that way. The only thing that truly matters in any case is if you can press your buttons at better times than other players.

And let's be honest with ourselves; when did we ever make 'decisions' in this game with regards to gear and talents, except when we knew absolutely nothing about how to play? You cookie-cuttered your spec from EJ like everybody else and gear according to stat caps that mean that there is no real decision to how you are gearing. Don't lie, don't even pretend to lie.

Deleted
    this game has never been difficult. the only 2 things considered hard to reach was having a team of good players or a guild of good players - a good player makes mistakes, but a specific one only once, a casual players makes mistakes, and each of them several times.

so sorry, there is no ez mode but only not so good players messing up with trivial stuff

There wasn't meta achievements for mount's in BC
    Is he complaining about BC Badges?
    Running BG's for a few days and your in near BiS PvP gear.
    BiS PvP gear means jack shit. The best rogue (or mage, or warrior, or whatever) in the world can wear Deadly gear and slaughter an idiotic wrathful-geared player.

I never had any more fun respeccing for 3 more dps anyway
    Top 10 Reasons to be Interested in Guild Wars 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC_ig73aMs

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    BiS PvP gear means jack shit. The best rogue (or mage, or warrior, or whatever) in the world can wear Deadly gear and slaughter an idiotic wrathful-geared player.
    So tell that to the person saying how hard it is being behind in PvP gear?

ITT: New and interesting topic, with well though out and debated points!

Na not really lol