Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Blood elves...40% of the horde?

Just got bored and went to wow census.
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census...ervertypeid=-1
    -.- 36% blood elves, 13% dks
    Should show male/female as well, love to see that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Deleted
    oO lol

well im a druid/shamy..^^

Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Just got bored and went to wow census.
    -.- 36% blood elves, 13% dks
    Should show male/female as well, love to see that.
    It's 36% of the horde is Blood Elves not 40% according to your link. Who Cares?

Also... Alliance is 33% Human.... Who Cares? (Close to Horde Blood Elf numbers)
    Alliance is 29% Night Elf..... Who Cares? (Apparently Alliance likes Elves as much as Horde)

I wouldn't be surprised half or 75% of the Alliance Humans/Night Elves are female toons.

People play what they want to play, does it really matter what faction or race they play as long as they have fun doing it?

10+ Year Old Account
    u sure that are precise numbers?
    85 Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...jinî/advanced afk, not playing/gearing

85 Paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Norruh/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    HOW HARD IS IT TO AVOID FIRE THAT COVERS HALF THE ROOM, ITS NOT LIKE YOU DONT SEE IT.

Quote Originally Posted by najini View Post
    u sure that are precise numbers?
    Those numbers are not accurate. It's based on data mining from the WOW Armory as well has uploaded data from the official WOW Census addon. So it's not a very accurate source of information.

No one actually cares, as in it upsets them, but this just goes to show that it is indeed true that blood elf dks are overpopulated D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xruptor View Post

Alliance is 29% Night Elf..... Who Cares? (Apparently Alliance likes Elves as much as Horde)

I wouldn't be surprised half or 75% of the Alliance Humans/Night Elves are female toons.

People play what they want to play, does it really matter what faction or race they play as long as they have fun doing it?

The Horde. THE HORDE. 36% Blood Elves.

The Alliance. THE ALLIANCE. 33% Humans.

And yet race that is clearly the majority of Horde players will not have flyable starting zones and even worse Capital. /sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    The Horde. THE HORDE. 36% Blood Elves.

The Alliance. THE ALLIANCE. 33% Humans.
    so, u mean the ally is 33% human, 29% nightelf, 28% gnome, 19,9% dwarf, and 0,01% spacecow?
    85 Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...jinî/advanced afk, not playing/gearing

85 Paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Norruh/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    HOW HARD IS IT TO AVOID FIRE THAT COVERS HALF THE ROOM, ITS NOT LIKE YOU DONT SEE IT.

I'm pretty sure both factions are 100% human.

15+ Year Old Account
    People really like paladins, arcane torrent could be argued as the top horde racial for pvp, and generally when a girl makes a character on horde it's a belf. So yeah that's a giant demographic.

Never quite understood people playing humans. Isn't the point of a fantasy game to be something else not something you are irl, then again you dont exactly encounter dragons irl either unless you count my sister.

There is less humans than blood elves, and humans and night elves existed from day 1. Blood elves didn't come into play until BC, some what, 2 or so years after initial release?
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

the majority of the blood elves are pallys.. you do realize that right?

besides, does it matter?

Blame Blizzard for only making Paladins available to Blood Elves.

Still considering if I should change to Tauren or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Xruptor View Post

Unwarranted aggressiveness. It's not like someone demonstrated an opinion that you could counter debate with your own, someone stated a statistic without any further comment.

As for your other post in which you claim the numbers are not accurate, I beg to differ. While the numbers are by no means exact, as an estimate they hold quite a bit of ground due to the large pool of data from which these numbers were gathered. Even if these numbers only came from a 1% representative of the WoW population, that would still equate to roughly ~110,000 people. Few professionally done surveys reach that vast a target population.

Even so, I'm still not sure where the data was acquired, but if it was from data mining the WoW Amory as you suggested, then that would be a near ~70-80% representation, and I say 80% because accounts under level 10 are not visible to the Armory. That kind of evidence would be indisputable. L2statistics, man.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Cuz its gay like hell.
    Very Mature.

kids will be kids..

at least you know not to invite that male blood elf rogue/dk to your raid