Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eike View Post
    the only real answer to this shit thread is:"who cares?"
    and the only answer to my question is "noone xcept failures"
    OH REAAALYY?! Do u srsly think that failiures are crying here "Amg amfg, pls blizz remove dem HC titles cuz scrubs will be able to get them in cata!!!" ? Nope, they don't have them now and most don't care. It the same with "epics are so ez QQ" and same ppl with the same attitude: "My 15 euro > yours! Blizz owes me alot..actually everything and u can't have any even tho it'll be OBSOLETE in the next expansion. NO u can't have it cuz it's it's ALL MINE" ............

Well guess what, game has like 11mil users? And the ppl with those HC titles and shit are..umm 1-2% of those? The world does not spin around them cuz blizz pocket says so

even if you're level 100, defile yo!

I'm one of those who dont care as I've got the only titles that count and no one can get them now anyway.

3% chance to drop the title when the boss is killed.

Just fixed it for you all, if anything you can take pride that your achievement says X/X/10 instead of X/X/11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    You're being dumb. You weren't thinking about it right. Normal classes will NOT have 100k+ HP, even with the ICC buff, unless they're tanks.

I want you to remember this quote because you will see you are wrong. They said many times they want to make healthpool scale smaller. Not tanks having 75k while mages have 20k, but rather make tanks survive through avoidance, not huge healthpool. I am fairly positive everyone will be above 100k with 30% HP buff.

The DPSers are already at 35-40k HP with the buff. And they said many times healthpools will be MUCH bigger in Cataclysm. You can see that the FIRST epic weapons have 350-500 stamina on them. The last tier will be at 1500 or something like that (Look at the stat change from heroic 5-man epics -> ICC 25 HC).

Fun screenshot time. Druids can already get above 160k
    http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4...0410195802.jpg
    Last edited by Doctor Professor; 2010-08-28 at 09:48 PM.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Arent most legendaries still hard to get because of the farming, also I dont see that many people with a legendary at all. Also you dont get how much easier it will be for an 85 player to get Light of Dawn then for them to farm Shadowmourne.

EDIT: @Zito: Look at Sunwell considered to be the hardest instance ever, last time i was in it, us 80's nuked through it ignoring the mechanics that arguement doesnt do much.
    Naxx40 was the hardest instance ever.

A retard at lvl 80 is still a retard at lvl 85 and still wont be able to do hardmode raids so not really why the hell waste your time on titles that are easy to get

Quote Originally Posted by Malckeor View Post
    Naxx40 was the hardest instance ever.
    For all the wrong reasons
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You won't be able to steam plow threw it at lvl 85 because of fight mechanics. You will have to learn it as you go just like we do now. It is not something you can pug and one shot just because your lvl 85.
    I oneshot Sunwell every time I want with people who have no idea of the lvl70 strategies. Wasn't it designed as the "omg endgame raiding 70" ? The only boss who needs explanations is Kalec ...lol

it will be the same for ICC heroic at lvl 85 ...

I don't seriously care about people getting "light of dawn" at lvl 85. Wotlk was THE big step in the direction of "give everything to everybody". They decided to keep the protodrakes for Cata, it will be the same for titles you can be sure. But seriously who cares? :x
    Last edited by Cema; 2010-08-28 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cema View Post
    I oneshot Sunwell every time I want with people who have no idea of the lvl70 strategies. Wasn't it designed as the "omg endgame raiding 70" ? The only boss who needs explanations is Kalec ...lol

it will be the same for ICC heroic at lvl 85 ...
    I find that hard to believe you one shot everything in sunwell in a completely random pug with no knowledge of the raid, and as stated before ICC has its own level of difficulty. Hard mode ICC will not be pugable oneshot faceroll guarantee you that.

In conclusion.

Stupidity will kill you.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Look at Sunwell considered to be the hardest instance ever, last time i was in it, us 80's nuked through it ignoring the mechanics that arguement doesnt do much.

After 3.0 hit, you didnt even need to be 80 to nuke through sunwell. It was pre 3.0 when it was hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaynot View Post
    i think people should care only about their chars,if others get some titles without much effort,let them be.The only important thing is that you experienced raid encounters the way they were meant to be.Still if you want to sort people just by their titles you can look at the dates of their achievs.
    Yeah I'm tired of this "Well noobs now get X so it's no longer enjoyable for me, so you should remove X or add Y."

Who cares if anyone has access to Of The Nightfall, I think it's a badass title, as well as The Undying and The Immortal. The fact that many people have access to it doesn't depreciate your personal opinion on the coolness of the title itself just the fact that you want to feel special. If you want to feel special stick with the latest raid titles don't worry about past ones.
    Last edited by Daemaro; 2010-08-28 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Typo.

We are not going to have super high health pools such as 150k. We have around 35k at 83. Cap is 85, the difference is gonna be minimal not only that but damage in beta has NOT been scaled properly yet.

---------- Post added 2010-08-28 at 08:47 PM ----------

I tried that also, in a pug at sunwell.

We whiped horrible on the first boss over and over again. and we were all 80 and 25 of us. I am going to call bs on you.
    It was true, the first boss for 80's easy just tell one group or two to go into portal and they'll do it.

either i had a group that wasnt full of retards or your group just sucked badly, or both.

I've ran sunwell three times since Wrath was released each time we didnt have a problem clearing the entire thing. Most mechanics except the core ones (such as going in the portal on the first boss, probably the reason yall wiped) can end up being ignored.

EDIT: Also, there will always be at least one person usually with knowledge of the raid to help aswell, and ICC even the bosses core mechanics will be able to be ignored by the time we're 85 by the way the gear scales. Look i've been through this before you probably havent, the raid is hard now or considered hard by an average player, but within the next expansion (or even patches looking at wrath) the raid becomes faceroll.
    Last edited by Markluzz; 2010-08-28 at 10:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly how is it a dumb idea to make it where titles like Light of Dawn remain exclusive titles that few people get like they were intended to be?

EDIT: Also yes there will be new titles, but they removed Champion of the Naaru. I dont think Light of Dawn should basically be handed out to every player that is 85 simply because of how easy it will be to get when cataclysm comes out.
    Then why not lock out old content and achievments all together aye so people who actually earned them when they did feel proud.
    Even though I don't think they'll care if a couple of scrubs can easily get it as by this time they would have moved on to bigger and better titles, this happens every expansion and who cares if people want to get old content titles it's a sense of self accomplishment who the people who earned them legit will feel, who are you too say otherwise.

They're staying, for the same reason Blizzard kept obtaining old school legendary weapons (sans Atiesh), Nostalgia and something to do. Most people who care will be rocking cataclysm titles, rather than wotlk titles anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blankspace View Post
    OH REAAALYY?! Do u srsly think that failiures are crying here "Amg amfg, pls blizz remove dem HC titles cuz scrubs will be able to get them in cata!!!" ? Nope, they don't have them now and most don't care. It the same with "epics are so ez QQ" and same ppl with the same attitude: "My 15 euro > yours! Blizz owes me alot..actually everything and u can't have any even tho it'll be OBSOLETE in the next expansion. NO u can't have it cuz it's it's ALL MINE" ............

Well guess what, game has like 11mil users? And the ppl with those HC titles and shit are..umm 1-2% of those? The world does not spin around them cuz blizz pocket says so
    I love how you emphaisize how kids talk. How origonal.

basically at lvl 85 it will be

P1 - burn the boss - carefull on shadowtraps - dispels without caring
    P2 - bloodlust & burn the boss - raid spread and ignore valkyrs
    P3 - raid spread and finish

soooooo hard

---------- Post added 2010-08-28 at 10:20 PM ----------

I find that hard to believe you one shot everything in sunwell in a completely random pug with no knowledge of the raid, and as stated before ICC has its own level of difficulty. Hard mode ICC will not be pugable oneshot faceroll guarantee you that.

In conclusion.

Stupidity will kill you.
    did you ever try sunwell at lvl 80? ...

The only problem is kalec because he can go down before the portal if nobody explains

We use bloodlust on the drake to avoid the air-phase cause yes people are retarded and air phase would be a wipe

brutallus/twins/muru(lol at this one)/kiljaeden need 0 explanation and 0 strategie. the damages are laughable

Deleted
    As Blizzard stated that the hard-mode mount rewards(such as Mimiron's Head and Invincible) will become rare drop come Cataclysm, and as the titles cannot be put on a "drop table", I think they will remove the WotLK titles.

About the health pools in Cataclysm:
    "Stamina - Because of the way we will be assigning Strength, Agility, and Intellect, non-plate wearers will end up with more Stamina than before. Health pools will be much closer between plate-wearers and other classes." (Source - http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...25636414&sid=1 )
    The current health pools of the casters vary around 21-24k unbuffed, the Fish Feast restores 22500 health, for comparison one(or the only?) of the known foods in Cataclysm - Goblin Barbecue(http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/60858) restores 67500 health, which is about three times as much as the casters do have now. In my opinion it is safe to assume that the casters will have more than 100k hp in ICC, maybe not right off the bat, but at some point they certainly will. This and the incrase of the raid-wide DPS will trivialize most of the mechanics of the encounters.

Every next expansion we see "raid X won't be doable in pugs just because the players are 10 levels above", but guess what, they are. The original Naxxramas was pugged just fine at 70, now SWP is getting pugged every single week. As long as you have at least one person to explain the basics of the fight, there is nothing to stop the players from zerging it. Mark my words, heroic Lich King won't be any different.

Just take them away like they did Hand of Adal.....or was that champion of the naaru....shit I cant remember.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexGrey View Post
    I don't see every healer running around with Val'anyr, in fact I don't see too many at all. Same with Shadowmourne.
    we got 3 shadowmournes in our alt raid, my alt will be the 4th to have it in just a few weeks - it IS a joke to be honest