Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    lol @ people that take this seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    i lol'd irl

it a great joke, too bad people are focus on trolling the OP skills/spac/class.

Quote Originally Posted by vissi the cruel View Post
    it might have been a 'great' joke when wotlk is released, but after over 2 years of fucking retards who can't even position properly, there is nothing funny about it anymore.

i despise every person that i have ever knocked off a cliff/hill/slope/pillar.

10+ Year Old Account
    quite fun to spell reflect that
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

Quote Originally Posted by vissi the cruel View Post
    The correct strategy and most effective way to use the flag in EOTS, is to gain early control of the flag, and then bring it to one of your towers. Defend the tower + flag, and you do what is called 'taking the flag out of play.'

The removes the need for anyone on your team to sit in the middle of the map waiting for flag returns/fighting over control, and they can be more effective defending a node, or moving to control a 3rd.

If your team can only hold 2 nodes, this strategy fully supports that, and even though it might drag the game out to sit the flag, not having people sit mid waiting for returns gives them the opportunity to work on 3 capping towers, instead of wasting time in mid.

If by some chance you don't ever secure a third, as the game approaches the end, you can just cap the flag and autowin.

Wait, this was a troll thread?

Fuck.....

It's why you don't go flag.

jesus, you people are really ignorant and just stupid, sorry but it's the truth.

obviously i know how to play, and how to avoid an ele shaman blowing me off of the edge. i did this on purpose to MAKE this 4-pane, because it ALWAYS happens to people/at least happened once to everyone, and everyone knows it's the truth.

sheesh... ._.

at least some people with a brain actually saw it for what it was (a joke) and not "oh look, this kid went to me on purpose.. clearly he is a bg hero".

10+ Year Old Account
    haha nice post. but honestly the biggest threat in EOTS is your own team x.x

Aerie Peak 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 86 / 90 / 90 Kel'Thuzad 90 Tichondrius 90 / 90

Deleted
    rofl ret.

this op is a attention whor3...

go for towers then, why QQ about TS, im sure u didnt QQ when u HoJ a shaman, stand up hill a bit so when he pops TS u dont move a single pixel, while u blow every CD on him for 6 secs.

eots is just thunderstorm karma.

Deleted
    Thats nothing. It when you have no bases and most of your team is still going for the flag when the EOTS rage kicks in for me..

Quote Originally Posted by tilatequila View Post
    this op is a attention whor3...
    and you're an ignorant idiot.

that's ok. going after the flag is the wrong thing to do 99% of the time anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velion View Post
    rofl ret.
    rofl baddie
    "Sometimes you have to ignore the rules. Sometimes circumstances are such that the rules pervert justice. I'm not in this business to protect the rules. I serve justice."
    — Batman

and I thought this was going to be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by gookslammer View Post
    Because paladins can fear and polymorph right? If you didn't notice, the OP happens to be a ret paladin.
    Well... Arcane Torrent? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by decyphier View Post
    what's wrong with hoj on 1? lol.

I facerolled my ratings, but feel free to laugh at me trying to stroke my e-peen on an internet gaming forum whilst calling everyone else a nerd...*cry* I HATE MY LIFE you're what?

Fix'd that for you, bro.

I apologize for not making a large well thought out post, but the picture pasted on to the shamans head made me laugh.

Infractions: 2