Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    People just have to complain about everything. Seriously.
    People have to be blind mindless sheep to everything. Seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teroseth View Post
    You see a dragon that is the size of a keep, covered in armour, with flames pouring out of it, coming over the horizon, do you A) stay outdoors, in as plain a view as possible, pointing toward the sky and scream as it soars overhead? or b) get to cover as quickly as possible as quietly as possible so as to not draw it's attention.
    But did you see how quickly he flew up to Stormwind? There's no way in hell they had enough warning to get everyone inside before he landed...

Yeah looking a fiery dragon coming from distance,wouldnt make me run away.. Thats the point of not showing people,he so powerfull even major people hide.

There is only one possible explanation.

The cinematic took place on my realm.

Deleted
    It also gave the impression that azeroth is about 4 miles by 4 miles in size.

Why do some people always have to pick at something, it's like they need to have something to QQ abouth --.--
    Just let blizz do there thing...

/sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    Deathwing came when most people/Heroes are still fighting/killing the Lich King and other baddies in Northrend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvTjjCL5vRs
    Um no... people really misinterpret that part of the trailer...

It doesn't say that while the armies are fighting the lich king, deathwing appears... it says that while they are fighting the lich king they try to secure peace for their world, but "there can be no peace" etc etc....

Plus even if most were away there would still be regular citizens and guards around in the different towns...

---------- Post added 2010-10-18 at 07:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sepyshfan View Post
    Yeah looking a fiery dragon coming from distance,wouldnt make me run away.. Thats the point of not showing people,he so powerfull even major people hide.
    Once again... you people overestimate how much warning there was and how quickly people react to this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Teroseth View Post
    You see a dragon that is the size of a keep, covered in armour, with flames pouring out of it, coming over the horizon, do you A) stay outdoors, in as plain a view as possible, pointing toward the sky and scream as it soars overhead? or b) get to cover as quickly as possible as quietly as possible so as to not draw it's attention.
    Or C) Tell the OP to gtfo.

In response to this thread I would like to remind everyone of the Wrath of the Lich King trailer. Think of how many skeletons were in that canyon. If wiping out most of the world's population was Deathwing's goal Arthas beat him to the punch.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cata cinematic gave the impression that Azeroth is empty
    Cata cinematic gave the impression that Azeroth is Real
    Cata cinematic gave the impression that Azeroth actually can be destroyed, even if we cant see it.
    Cata cinematic gave the impression that Azeroth is small
    Cata cinematic gave the impression that Azerots etc. etc.

i didnt see the problem in it, the meaning of the video was not to give an impression that it's alo of new people around, but what is actually new, and yes if the world were invaded i would hide and not stand directly under a big ass dragon wanting to kill everyone.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's because we're still fighting the Lich King!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    That's because we're still fighting the Lich King!
    This... and it's in the future so none of us are really there yet. Ha!
    "It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated, and so we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients, and the fully armed nuclear warheads are of course merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives ... thank you."

Everybody is hiding in their homes and shit , you think they don't know something is happening? At this point the earthquakes are happening every 5 minutes probably, elementals have begun invading all major cities and people are going ape shit. I'm not surprised nobody is outside waiting to see what happens next.
    Last edited by zaneosak; 2010-10-18 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    i bet their all going ITS GOJIRA!.......WIT WINGS!
    Nao!! Nao!!! Gojira!! Gorija back!! Gorija fuck off!!.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    Is it just me or did the cata cinematic give the impression that there's hardly anyone around in Azeroth? In all the different locations we don't see a single person. Granted some are them are zoomed out landscapes or only tops of buildings but they could have at least had some nelfs at auberdine and some guards at that tower in the barrens or around the valley of heroes...
    Earthquakes can happen in Death Valley, California.
    Death Valley, California tends to be empty.
    By your logic, California is empty.
    (insert political commentary, here)

Just saying.

Deleted
    the trailer was launched during teh football game ffs
    everyone was obv inside watching football

15+ Year Old Account
    it has todo whit the Teen rating. if there be night elfs ripped aapart or burned alive it would not match its catogory
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Personally, i was more nitpicky about.

He came out of The Maelstrom And then miraculously ended up being beside Auberdine

Lil odd

Oh and ofc it was goblins that made his armor 10,000 years ago....
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison