Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Exclamation What I believe,new races after Cataclysm and possible class.

I believe we get two new races in the future like this, one that look like this on the picture and one that may be a dragon-like on 4 feet with 2 hands.
    The class may come very close to what we see on the pictue, a new healin type of class, not a Druid.
    Something else, maybe some healing thrue "animal" spells. You see different ghosts, spirits of animals as you heal!
    Are you looking for a guild with social, friendly, mature and casual (non hardcore or elitist people) have a look under here:
    [A] Al Quebaba

You just wanted to repost this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Explosion_Rex View Post
    You just wanted to repost this picture.
    At least the pic is worth the thread!
    Awesome art ;P

Rule 1: Playable races have to be bipedal.

So no, not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post

What does bipedal mean?
    Are you looking for a guild with social, friendly, mature and casual (non hardcore or elitist people) have a look under here:
    [A] Al Quebaba

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting alongside Turalyon and Alleria against the Burning Legion

Really? Are you sure about that? Ive never seen any posts about races only being bipedal..
    Participator in the Great 'Real ID Forum Change' Riot July 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Divaet View Post
    I love being self-richeous..
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyBlink View Post
    Malygos flips out and creates a mana blackhole. Mages no longer use Mana, instead having a new resource called 'Derp'.

Two legs.

Just try to think about it and you will see what lengths blizzard would have to go through to make a 4(+)-legged race.

Two legs.
    I don't believe in that. There is no law that says a playable character can't have 4 legs.
    [A] Al Quebaba

Good luck with your pipe-dreams then .

Im all for a dryad being a playable class but its only viable to Night elf really...or is that not the point you're trying to get across but more of gimme 4legged peeps nao?

10+ Year Old Account
    The two new races after Cataclysm will likely be: Furblog(Alliance) and Ogre(Horde)
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Redesigning the system to allow every piece of leg gear in the game work on 2/3rds of a model (which would look so tacky) without bugs would be too much work. And robes would look so hideous...

I think you should stick to your ideas of a Demon Hunter class threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bethofwow View Post
    The two new races after Cataclysm will likely be: Furblog(Alliance) and Ogre(Horde)
    This... both already have fairly strong ties to those respective factions. The ogres were once part of the Horde but left after they were defeated and now there's actually a Horde recruitment camp set up trying to get the ogres in Tanaris to ally with them. The furbolgs have always been friends of the night elves and in Burning Crusade we saw one of the few uncorrupted tribes ally themselves with the Draenei on Azuremyst Isle...

Quote Originally Posted by Eschatonin View Post
    Redesigning the system to allow every piece of leg gear in the game work on 2/3rds of a model (which would look so tacky) without bugs would be too much work. And robes would look so hideous...

Demon Hunter is _old_. We meet Illidian, he was cool but it's over. Get over it. Demon Hunter don't fit in any future lore, in any future way for a chain quest for them to get from wherever they are into the world.

Most likely it will be a Draeneiaoinic makaza
    [A] Al Quebaba

They just added two new races for Cataclysm so I highly doubt they will add more races any time soon.

They will possibly add a new class in the next expansion, but new races? Naah, most likely not.

You don't get it... I just said this idea is as stupid as every Demon Hunter class thread ever made.

It's just not going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bethofwow View Post
    I agree with Ogres for the Horde, but I somewhat doubt that Furbolgs will become a playable race. Then again, I am somewhat at short as to what the next Alliance race could be. The most logical candidate - from lore standpoint of view, it would be High Elves. That, unfortunatelly, as much as likely as the Furbolg idea, since Blizzard reportedly stated they will not be playable. I guess Blizzard will come up with a completely new race for the Alliance, if they will introduce new races from now on. Wrath of the Lich King did well without them, creating a precedence of new expansion not necessarily having added new races.

It's not just that. There are several problems:
    - robes
    - mounts (!)
    - flightpaths

northrend frost nymphs > any kind of dryad btw.

When it comes to classes:
    - They need to fill a new niche in playstyle. A druid/shaman hybrid is not exactly new.
    - Blizzard already said that they will think twice ("thrice" for that matter) before they ever implement another class.

These are some essential key-facts ppl have to realize before spamming their "awsome" ideas all over the forums.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2010-10-21 at 01:10 PM.

You don't get it... I just said this idea is as stupid as every Demon Hunter class thread ever made.

It's just not going to happen.
    This.
    If anything the next thing after cata will be (hopefully) a new hero class. Hopefully. Highly doubtful, but I have hopes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    I agree with Ogres for the Horde, but I somewhat doubt that Furbolgs will become a playable race. Then again, I am somewhat at short as to what the next Alliance race could be. The most logical candidate - from lore standpoint of view, it would be High Elves. That, unfortunatelly, as much as likely as the Furbolg idea, since Blizzard reportedly stated they will not be playable. I guess Blizzard will come up with a completely new race for the Alliance, if they will introduce new races from now on. Wrath of the Lich King did well without them, creating a precedence of new expansion not necessarily having added new races.
    The High Elves are already in the Alliance, i.e The Silver Covenant. Blizzard isn't going to make another version of playable Elf within the same faction. If there is another race added, the only logical choice is Furblog.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?