meany!!!

but I know you love me...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Wow that second one is new 0.o
    Nice find.

As for your drawing skills, I would encourage you to do some... I mean, it can be frustrating when you are trying to get a sketch right and you just can't do it, but getting one right is very satisfying. I would recommend going to youtube and looking for this guy http://www.youtube.com/user/markcrilley if you want to practice some drawings. He is very helpful.

And don't worry about making the occasional off topic remark about personal things, we all do it in this thread, it is friendly enough ^_^ But life stories / in depth discussions about ourselves is generally not good for a thread's health, I think.

Oh and another piece of cheering you up advice thing - Just think it could be so much worse. You could be Mortis!
    (<3)

Indeed. And thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    meany!!!

but I know you love me...
    Of course I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    Indeed. And thank you.
    ^_^
    Friendly ears are all around this thread, no worries if you get some things off your chest. For example, Sy has a very deep, concealed love of Draenei that he really hesitated to let out to the wider world, but here in this thread he found some people that would accept him for it.
    (I may have made this up, Sy loves Draenei and if he didn't constantly let people know it, he wouldn't be him xD)

Anyway, I am off to bed, it is past 2am here, so I will let Sargeras say Goodnight for me.

once vorack wakes up he can do it...

I'm studying... so I can't draw right now lol
    Myee, don't rely on me TOO much now!

I enjoy seeing other peoples' work as much as I enjoy admiring my own ^_^'

Deleted
    Pitching in and staying on topic.
    Added a few more lines to the sketch I did this morning.
    There's some sexual tension going on right there. You feel it?
    The Tauren is like "Hey, have you met...?" matchmaking.
    Or maybe more like "Enough! Just talk this crap through now so we can kill those shady looking people over there!"
    I see now what is lacking. Goblin, where art thou?! On it!

That Blood Elf is looking slightly to timid and I love nature hippie like. Redesign!
    What is a classic BE feature? Im thinking nose held high in an arrogant manner. Sound right?
    Last edited by mmoc8622e17a4d; 2010-10-25 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Belf

Quote Originally Posted by Gobflinger View Post
    That Blood Elf is looking slightly to timid and I love nature hippie like. Redesign!
    What is a classic BE feature? Im thinking nose held high in an arrogant manner. Sound right?
    Reeeaally long, thin eyebrows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Same :>
    me too!

Uh oh, MURLOCS!
    [Mrglgrgl]
    aaaw
    Oh and a childrens week art.
    draenei children <3

Oh yeah, speaking of Ashbringer - I found some more.
    the first one is great, although the cross isn't really a sign of holyness in warcraft.

ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu- T_T

they did a Q&A on blizzcon and again, nobody asked about the aging speed of draenei and elven children...
    i'm actually really surprised that they said there will be more going on with draenei in cataclysm, it really didn't look that way in the beta...
    let's just hope it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    yup we are.. we all are
    i'm not!

<.<

>.>

*cough*
    yeah..

also, you can't imagine how many times people have PM'd or said to me: "I know where your avatar is from..." @_@
    I know where your avatar is from...

and i don't like it :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Dont do it, it cost me my soul to find out, now im a Heartless, Soulless, and a Nobody
    don't tell me it wasn't worth it :P
    besides, i already offered you an alternative solution.

Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    Love all the stuff posted. These are honestly some of my favorite images of wow females.
    very beautiful eyes!
    although the "draenei" is definitely not draenei.

i.. honestly hesitated clicking on it.
    curse you Greystorm!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    You're really trying to work me into a depression, ain'tcha?
    *hug*

I'm already depressed =/
    *hug*
    ^From Azazel1944

This is a REALLY REALLY REALLY great artist.
    of course.

and it seems like many are depressed in this thread now :/
    *hug*

Found another one. Male Warrior this time.

http://images.mmosite.com/photo/2009...43l7o06i1R.jpg
    one of the coolest male pics i've seen in this thread!

But we also got a not so fully good one in here

He is a mad scientist living in a underwater lab near C'thun, trying to make the S.O.C.U.T.E. project real
    oh? i didn't know C'thun was near the lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    ^_^
    Friendly ears are all around this thread, no worries if you get some things off your chest. For example, Sy has a very deep, concealed love of Draenei that he really hesitated to let out to the wider world, but here in this thread he found some people that would accept him for it.
    (I may have made this up, Sy loves Draenei and if he didn't constantly let people know it, he wouldn't be him xD)
    o.O
    yeah.. there's nothing wrong with loving draenei!!^^
    and claymores, that is...

ironically, my love for my cute draenei shaman (she just dinged lvl 74 btw^^) is what keeps me from posting more often in the thread, at the moment :/

anyway, we need more draenei and elves, obviously!
    (click the pics for deviantart sources)

and a vindicator by someone called Sean:

15+ Year Old Account
    What was the alternative again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    What was the alternative again?
    helping on and working with us on the S.O.C.U.T.E. project.
    Last edited by Sy; 2010-10-25 at 04:30 AM.

Deleted
    OF COURSE! It became very obvious when I read it!
    I had to revisit my memory bank and look at the orc face again as well. Closer, at least!
    It's way fun not cheating and using references! I'll know when I get it right :-)
    Looking forward to tidy up and color it.
    Hope you don't mind that I keep this thread as my 'workflow' forum. Its great to get feedback
    and ask other doodlers for advice!
    Woop!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope you don't mind that I keep this thread as my 'workflow' forum. Its great to get feedback
    and ask other doodlers for advice!
    *gasp*
    how dare you abusing the fan art thread for posting and discussing fan art? :O

we are actually happy to see the own work of the posters here and most of the frequent posters have given and taken feedback, too

and ask other doodlers for advice!!
    Hey I love doing that, I usually post my pictures when they're just pencil drawings then again when they're either ink lines or finished pencil drawings. Then if they're line drawings I say I'll finish them and I never do.

On topic, what program do you use for that style of art? My favorite kind of computer art involves constantly lightening and darkening areas in just a few base colors (or just black, like yours). I love your pic. All the tiny details are there, and it has a certain "hand-painted" look to it.

Deleted
    *snicker*

Well you never know :-)

Unlike common belief, its great if you start drawing once you've passed 25+ -- and find that it grows on you - since you're mature enough to be able to look at other peoples creation without going "I'M NOT THAT GOOD! Might as well quit...DAMNIT!" and still, in the creating new found self be like "look what I did!!! I DID THIS! LOOK!".
    Ha ha - anyway - I'll talk to you lot later! Im'a add a goblin and some other stuff after work today!
    Laters pretties!

I only use PS CS4.
    But you're right - its all blacks and white. I never erase since you can find some cool shapes in the shaded areas that you create with a 50% opacity and flow on the tip :-)
    So I just swap between white and black and after a while use the color picker to get a few shades.

Once I've cleaned, much like you do - and ink it - I will probably go really stupid with the detail - Like this head that I put on body which goes on a bear; in 72 dpi; its going to be 2 cm on the screen and all that will be lost! haha! But it was fun doing!
    Last edited by mmoc8622e17a4d; 2010-10-25 at 04:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright alright.. I changed it >.> and I like it more now.
    you don't have to change it just because i didn't like it o.O^^
    although i have to say your new one looks much better, imo <3
    Partners in crime.
    nice!
    i really like cross faction pics
    probably because i play (and like) both factions myself and don't really like the warmongering (lorewise at least. pvp is great under fair conditions^^).

A little something I drew up a few weeks back. Just started drawing again after not drawing for the past few years so it isn't as good as I wanted it to be.

P.S. This thread needs more fem Forsaken.

Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.
    All hail Garrosh Hellscream!
    I've fallen for a woman... without a pulse. -- Forsaken afficionado. <3

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...tar_Willow.jpg
    I've always liked that rogue armor on night elves. Makes them look more deadly.

Is it any better than "oh snap where is your avatar from" comments?

People see two chicks and they want more. /shrug

Poor you :<
    It's a hard life =p

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    It's a hard life =p
    "It's a hard knock life, for us! It's a hard knock life, FOR US! "

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    This thread needs more femtrolls, but if all undead looked like this, I would play mine more often. Did not draw it, however.
    undead females can be pretty cute if you make them to be... just don't destroy her face and chose a nice hairstyle (I personaly don't like this one she's using on this pic in-game... but whatever)... she'll be fine...

of course, you can also add some of your own imagination to your character's look... while in-game you can't chose your character's body features, you can always do so in your head... my undead, for example, has no exposed bones... he looks just like he did when he was alive, but somehow thinner and... rotten...

well, for a short period of time on WotLK, his belly, right arm and legs were'nt really his... but whatever...

edit post: off-topic, but who else will keep a teldrassil pet from the argent tournament + buy a moonkin hatchling to say you have a little druid as your companion??? X3
    Last edited by Mortis Darkskull; 2010-10-25 at 09:52 AM.
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3