Poll: Who will die next?

Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Next leader to die?

Since Blizz have gone all Sopranos on our ass and killed off/curse main faction leaders(Cairne Bloodhoof/Magni Bronzebeard). Who do you think is next to go?
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead. And that World of Warcraft... died with him"

10+ Year Old Account
    tyrande >.>

Varian no doubt

Why?: blizzard is bulding up on Anduin. (accourding to The Shattering; he's hanging out with jaina. so he's finally palying a bigger role.

besides like Terenous said. No king rules forever *thunder sound*

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of folks are probably going to say Sylvanas or Garrosh, but neither of those seems likely to me.

Gonna guess Gallywix instead, for obvious reasons.

Deleted
    people saying Garrosh are setting themself up for major disapointment

Quote Originally Posted by Senedra View Post
    tyrande >.>
    As long as we can rez her as one of the undead and she wears some frilly, see-through outfit... hell. yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guarantee you it won't be Sylvanas.

Going with Gallywix. Cool guy but eh.

what, no one can imagine Gelbin getting punted into a volcano come Cata? xD

Deleted
    Vol'Jin. He never plays a MASSIVE role but he is quite important. I dunno why really, but I have a feeling someone like him or tyrande will die, but i feel it's more likely to be him for some odd reason

Probably Sylvanas, but still not they can just ress here again.... it's so stupid...

I see alot of people thinking Varian will die but somehow I don't see that happening, he's too new in the game to be killed off. And I think alot of people will rage (including myself) if Anduin gets the throne again....

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

Deleted
    Garrosh, not because I dislike him, I don't. But because it's generally the fate of those arsehole good guys to redeem themselves in a fatal way. E.G. Grom.

HOPEFULLY and like very very much hopefully that sylvanas finally dies for good. Like in a big explosion or something (I mean like... Not a big explosion she supposedly dies in, but SHE explodes on screen. With lotsa rotten gore).

Tyrande dies, Malfurion goes insane and becomes a new raid boss.
    But god is his beard hansome or what!?
    A preoccupation with the next world is a clear indication of an inability to cope credibly with this one.

Hopefully Sylvanas, she is waaaay too cheesy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Hopefully Sylvanas, she is waaaay too cheesy for me.
    I gotta agree, Blizz have overdone the evil with her. I almost expect her to be twirling the end of her moustache while doing shifty eyes back and forth.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead. And that World of Warcraft... died with him"

Deleted
    Blizzard only killed of the "Do Gooders" leaders so they could emphasize the conflict between Alliance and Horde more.

With Flawless characters like Cairne and Thrall around that was going to be hard to pull of.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Blizzard only killed of the "Do Gooders" leaders so they could emphasize the conflict between Alliance and Horde more.

With Flawless characters like Cairne and Thrall around that was going to be hard to pull of.
    RIP Cairne Bloodhoof

You died like you lived

Fucking clueless

i /laugh at everyone when the next leader to die which will definatly not be sylvanas
    Shes way too involved in cataclysm to just be killed off.

Also we would have nobody to take her place IF she did die.
    No it cannot be nathanos he doesnt have any real background to him, blizzard has been building up garrosh's character from BC and had huge involvement in wotlk and now finally warchief in cataclysm.

The only other person is lillian voss but as of yet we dont know what lies in store for her or if she even wants to join the forsaken. Well yeah shes staying for atleast another expansion or 2 after cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Ox Big View Post
    Varian no doubt

Why?: blizzard is bulding up on Anduin. (accourding to The Shattering; he's hanging out with jaina. so he's finally palying a bigger role.

besides like Terenous said. No king rules forever *thunder sound*
    exactly my thoughts