Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Ya, the guild banner thing does not mesh well.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Deleted
    I'll happily ride around with a Muffin banner as <Combat Muffin of Cookie>

I think the first idea with the "Banner" being on the sides of the lion were best. Holding a fugly "Jousting" stick with a flag on it looks retarded.
    Last edited by Keristrasza; 2010-11-02 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Typo
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    I think the first idea with the "Banner" being on the sides of the lion were best. Holding a fugly "Jousting" stick with a flag on it looks retarded.
    I think it looks great.

Definately needs a show banner option... similar to how the Squires can show your flags or not if you want them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    The worgen ruins it
    what with the hate?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it
    The banner flag pole thing is pretty cool.. It just makes the mount more unique
    The only thing that will not be unique is the amount of these mounts that will be around eventually.. But oh well, there are camel's in cata! hah.
    Plus the Worgen females are looking pretty good too epicly excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    You have to be guild level 25 and be exalted with your guild to get it, same with the scorpion mount for horde.

Wowhead is also reporting them as being BOA, I don't understand how that would work though and I doubt it really is.
    Correct you need level 25 and exalted before being able to purchase it and currently on beta is is Epic Quality but says bound to account and is mailable.

I love the guild banner! The thing I've always hated about tabards is that it's hard to see it! NOW I CAN BEAR MY STANDARD WITH PRIDE.

Quote Originally Posted by Andymion View Post
    ew, thats what they ment by guild banner?
    It actually used to have the guild crest on the flaps of cloth down the sides of the Lion too, but those were removed in a patch a few weeks/month ago and now you only see the guild crest on the flag.

The lion looks pretty decent...compaired to the other 11 cats we can get as a mount...I think the mane needs to be downsized a bit, so it doesn't look like its dragging on the floor because in all honesty it looks like it will trip. And back to the 11 cats...I wanna know why blizz lets horde get a scorpion; hmm lets see..COMPLETELY different mount to EVERYTHING ELSE that horde get; why couldn't horde get a saber worg or something?? Or even a raptor?? Scorpion just seems like it should be a uldum reputation mount. :/

And the trolling like "because horde r better lol" or "because horde rock", "horde are special" doesn't fly. It might sound like I'm being one of those people that are going to just rage but I'm only stating (hopefully) what most other alliance are thinking.

The only reasons I can think that blizzard would give horde such a mount would be: 1: The common depiction that blizz prefers horde over alliance or #2: Blizz is trying to get more people to play horde.

OT: Zomg Foofy Hai
    You don't know me, but I know you :O

It'll be okay if they update guild tabard designs. They're terrible right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorzon View Post
    It'll be okay if they update guild tabard designs. They're terrible right now.
    i don't think they will but we can always wish they might do it after cata comes out. i myself love the lion but i think it was better with the banner on the side instead of holding it but in the end im still gonna get it regardless

It looks really good. The banner is cool but i would like it more if the tabard designs were updated.

The worgen ruins it
    Agreed.

The worgen ruins it
    Spoken like a true horde scum ;P /gank

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artaius View Post
    OT: Zomg Foofy Hai
    You don't know me, but I know you :O
    =o

Hi thar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Am I the only one who thinks the design is ridiculous, making it look like 80% lions head.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deos View Post
    Spoken like a true horde scum ;P /gank
    Hands off mah Penguintamer! :P

Oh and our Scorpion > then your re-skinned Night Elf mount