Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    I have come back to this thread to get some more help from amazing artists! Unfortunately Vox, I have to retire yours being as I've changed guilds and it's becoming a bit awkward to post talking about my guild when the guild in my sig is not the guild to whom I refer. >.>

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B8ne/simple is my Armory, but I don't have the gear equipped that I want. Please show H T10 or normal T11 depending on what suits the picture. Please do not show helm.
    I would like this to be a very smooth, clean, slightly mysterious signature, displaying only my name (no guild), and if you think it suits, you can use titles Bane of the Fallen King or Herald of the Titans (no title is fine if you feel the image is too cluttered with it). I envision a cobalt type of theme, similar to what I've already got. I also like shiny glowy effects, so don't be shy to add those.
    I look forward to seeing the results!
    <3, Persephøne
    Here, hope it's ok like this.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by catastrophy12 View Post
    Here, hope it's ok like this.

AMG it's very pretty and shiny and I love it! There's just one thing, and I hate to be a bother... >.> Is it possible to upload a version with a different font? It's because of my funky O, but the e's and the o look like the same letter to me so I was like "Persephene what?"

Edit: I think it's because my work monitor is being stupid. Getting a little closer to the screen reveals that I'm simply blind. So if you haven't started another version, don't worry about it <3

Massive thank you!
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2011-01-04 at 10:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    AMG it's very pretty and shiny and I love it! There's just one thing, and I hate to be a bother... >.> Is it possible to upload a version with a different font? It's because of my funky O, but the e's and the o look like the same letter to me so I was like "Persephene what?"

Edit: I think it's because my work monitor is being stupid. Getting a little closer to the screen reveals that I'm simply blind. So if you haven't started another version, don't worry about it <3

Massive thank you!
    It's okay, no problem! Glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Anathaema View Post
    Hello again.

Not to be rude or anything, but I'm moving away from my priest for a while and rolling back to my 2006 created rogue named Anathaema.

I would really like a signature with that.

Go wild, go crazy, just keep these in there : Lieutenant Commander Anathaema

and now for the details :

Visible text: Lieutenant Commander Anathaema
    Amory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...athaema/simple
    Gear set: go wild and crazy
    Pose: roguish
    Color scheme : same here, go crazy with rogue and lt commander theme
    Extras: whatever fits the eye of the artist

Thank you very much and a happy new year !
    hoping it gets noticed

btw, dubbel : nice one for the guildie! I love the style. wanna go crazy on this project too ? as it has alot of freestyling options

name: Jabishi
    race: goblin
    class: shaman
    gear set: blue tier 10 shaman set(full)
    pose: slamming fist into the earth sending up dirt from casting thunderstorm with lightning shooting in all directions(if not than just me with lightning all around.)
    background: dark twilight type if possible otherwise whatever you deem acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Anathaema View Post
    hoping it gets noticed

btw, dubbel : nice one for the guildie! I love the style. wanna go crazy on this project too ? as it has alot of freestyling options
    I can do this one then. However, your armory ain't working for me atm. I'll check in tomorrow on it.

Another request from a guild mate:

With that I'm opening up for some PM requests too. Please follow the template in this thread, ty

Character Name: Bunnikyns
    Server: The Scryers (yeah..I know..low pop, don't ask.. family coersion)
    Class: Paladin
    Title: Scarab Lord

Not sure why my toon looks so darn mean in the armory... she was so much friendlier looking when she was human.

Additional: Would like the bug mount in there somehow... I like the colors red and purple too Have fun with it... haven't had a sig for years, except for those auto generated kind.

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    I can do this one then. However, your armory ain't working for me atm. I'll check in tomorrow on it.

Another request from a guild mate:

With that I'm opening up for some PM requests too. Please follow the template in this thread, ty

it's not working for quite some time now.
    I have the blond short hair (http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/4318/anathaema2.jpg)
    or try "find Anathaema on wowhead" it will show the character correctly
    armory link again : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...athaema/simple

thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to say thanks to Scythen for the sig. It's beautiful man

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

Last artist fell through
    Last edited by Jagera; 2011-01-10 at 12:13 AM.

Hey there, Requesting a signature for my shaman AND another more just graphical design piece

The shamans info would be
    Name: Nstnct
    Race: Tauren
    Class: Shaman
    Set: Tier 6
    Background: Somewhat graphite glossed

i would like the shamans signature to look ALOT like Drael's one of his shaman (i would post the picture but it will not allow me to due to some type of forum rules)
    except with the name Nstnct somewhere around where his is but otherwise it is almost perfect

on the second one i would like a very cool graphical designed wallpaper, and or signature (i would sincerely love both, however i understand that it would probably not be obtainable, if someone was up for the job however it would be absolutely fantastic) i would love a sort of graphite grey yet gloss theme to it, with a kind of shatter pulsing explosion type effect (i know its odd sounding but i am not positive how to put it into words) with a blue hint to it almost like the color of the white glow from the movie tron legacy that jeff bridges wears. i would love it to have that kind of artistry to it, like almost a tron feel. and say either Nstnct or NstnctGaming somewhere on it (not very big, something somewhat nondescript yet still noticable) and keep a good graphite greyscale in it.

thanks to whoever might do this, ill pm some artists to ask but i would love it if anyone might be willing to take a shot at it please pm me or however you would like to get back to me (btw, signature would be normal signature size for both, however i would like the resolution for the wallpaper to be at 1920x1080 thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    PM request.

Visible text: Name - Saintmartyr / Server - Proudmoore
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tmartyr/simple
    Gear set: t11 please, the blue normal version.
    Helm visible: No please, I'd like to be able to see my character's face.
    Your pose: I'm not to sure really. I'd like the pose to be something sexy, but also very badass!
    General colour scheme: Something with a blue in the background. My mainspec is shadow, so I want something to reflect that sinister aspect, but at the same time a little soothing, me being a priest and all
    Any extras: Again I'll leave it up to the artist. This is my first time asking for a sig of my own so I'm not sure on what I really want. I'm really excited about what it'll look like so I'm putting my faith and trust in the talented artists

10+ Year Old Account
    After long hours of camping.. I got every pet I could possibly ever want.

Was wondering if you would be able to do something with them in a signature.

These pets are in no particular order.
    Karoma, Ghostcrawler, Loque'nahak, Skoll, Gondria, Arcturis, Terrorpene, Sambas, Lord Kri, Uhk'loc, Grubthor, Spiteflayer, Ashtail, Chromaggus, Gezzarak the Huntress, Princess Huhuran, King Krush, Oil-Stained Wolf, Madexx (Black, Blue, Bronze, Green and Red), Slaverjaw, Armored Battleboar (with the fire) and my oldest pet which I'll never get rid of Red Raptor. in there. As you can see I love rare/unique pets.

Would like text in there that says "World of Pokécraft" "Gotta Tame 'em All"

No need to put my Hunter in there unless you can find some place in there that would look good for her.. But if you do have a spot open for her I'd like her in T11, Tabard of Nature and Themios the Darkbringer also don't show the helm.

I tried to do some myself, but not only can I not get WMV to work correctly and find the pets, I'm absolutely horrible with Photoshop as well.

Example of one I really like.

Would also be cool to have the signature cut-out too, like no background really, just like the shape of the pets/character. I hope that makes some sense.

Edit: I'm BM and MM Hunter, if that'll help at all for more ideas.
    Last edited by Serj Tankian; 2011-01-06 at 03:53 PM.

Visible text: "Grimorr - Draenor"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/grimorr/simple (If possible add a scar going from above one of his eyes to below his mouth on the opposite side of his face)

Gear set: Warrior tier 5 in black if possible (I don't know how complicated recolouring is), if not then just normal warrior tier 5, If you need a weapon use any 2h sword that goes with the scheme, I'll leave that up to you.

Helm visible: Instead of a helmet an eyepatch if possible, if not just have no helmet

Your pose: Roaring, but from the best angle to keep his face in

General colour scheme: Pink, yellow, light green, happy, bright colours!

Any extras: I want to if possible have rainbows and little twinkles of bright light and if you somehow managed, a unicorn. I want this to be a joke on the usual nature of warriors by being a silly rainbowy unicorn starry thing with the actual character looking ominous and threatening

This would be great if possible! Also, remember I want my character to be in worgen form, looking as threatening as he can, with a background composed of things like pink and candy floss clouds and unicorns, generally as a complete contrast, I'm not to worried about how his name is done.

If anybody does this I would spare them from the rapture when my unicorn army goes around executing everybody with the laser beams from their blood soaked horns.

Errrrr, I mean I would be very grateful!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey ya'll. I got all my stuff back with a lot of help from Cthulhu Ftagn, so I'm back to sig making starting tomorrow! WOOT!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, trying to find time to make some sigs again, but a quick question so i can finish a very overdue guildy request... does anyone know where to find the priest archangel wings in WMV? they are proving to be elusive.
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashik View Post
    Hey There! awesome forum-thread!

Visible text: Crashik with Big letters, and a <Paranormal> Right under it, represinting my guild, and skullcrusher eu, somewhere in a corner (not to much attention)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...crashik/simple
    Gear set: I'd like to have Full T11, Apart from the Head, Where I would Like to have my Engineer Goggles (as shown on armory link) Also, Crul'Corak, The Lightning Arc, in MH, and Maimgors Bite in OH, Enchanted with Mongoose . (No tabard)
    Helm visible: Yes Visible
    Your pose: I want to be swinging my weapons, towards where Im sitting u know like in a 3D xd?
    General colour scheme: Im a Shaman so, A little spark of lightning together with some black
    Any extras: Something that symbolizes The Horde in a strong way, Icon, or a banner of some sort perhaps .
    Hope its not to much to ask for? hehe , baaybay<33
    Hoping this to be seen Tell me if its to hard ;o

Bumping your post is against the rules. See to this as a warning. PM someone if you cannot wait. - Elyaan..
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-01-05 at 04:01 PM.

Sooooooo im maining my warlock now and id like a signature to go with it so if any of you could help me out it would be much appreciated, Thanks

Visible text: Finite
    Amory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/finite/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11, preferably with out helm on, but if it looks good with it on then do that.
    Pose: any
    Color scheme : dark & warlocky, deep purples blues etc
    Extras: anything you think will look good i like to give my artist freedom. Thank a lot

I tried something, you can see it in the signature. I don't like it, but just wanted to share my idea, maybe u get something better from it