Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Glad this is coming sooner rather than later. Looking forward to going nuts on Remix.

looks like a Chromie Time rehashed event... i'll pass
    Last edited by ukko; 2024-04-22 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ukko View Post
    On steroids with tons of cosmetic rewards and mounts. But it is optional indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by ukko View Post
    I mean in part but it's way beyond Chromie time and you don't get kicked out of like you do in Chromie time once you hit 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    What does that mean?
    probably that you dont need renown to unlock campaigns or events or whatnot

Quote Originally Posted by Luthorite View Post
    You won't be able to get any of the content they specifically made for it.

That is the literal FOMO. Don't be disingenuous.
    You say that to them as if you aren't being the exact same way.

Nothing here is FOMO, you just hate it, therefore you're shitting on it because of a personal opinion.

Not every piece of content wow makes needs to be to your likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    He has a point for sure, but damn, he shittalking EVERY post on this website, no matter what.
    Yeah, Blizzard could be like "we're giving everyone a WoW Token if you log on" and he'd bitch about the WoW Token or the window of when you need to log on and call it FOMO

- - - Updated - - -

Side Note: Wowhead is reporting on TWW alpha that Remix: Pandaria ends in August.

So we got three months to get burned out on WoW Remix. Of course this is subject to change.

The biggest question no one is likely to ask, or get a blue response to, is: Will this be 5.0.4 Mists or locked to 5.4 like the current retail version? Because currently if you level a character through Mists, you arrive and the Horde and Alliance just got there, then you end up in Kun Lai Summit and the ACs are talking about how "Garrosh has unleashed the Sha upon the Vale" and "Can we let these foreign heroes back in?" But... you just met them and Garrosh hasn't arrived, yet.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    The biggest question no one is likely to ask, or get a blue response to, is: Will this be 5.0.4 Mists or locked to 5.4 like the current retail version? Because currently if you level a character through Mists, you arrive and the Horde and Alliance just got there, then you end up in Kun Lai Summit and the ACs are talking about how "Garrosh has unleashed the Sha upon the Vale" and "Can we let these foreign heroes back in?" But... you just met them and Garrosh hasn't arrived, yet.
    I believe they said it’s 5.4.0. It’s the latest patch of MoP

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    The biggest question no one is likely to ask or get a blue response to
    This was already asked and was already clarified.

The event happens in the main game and just uses Chromie Time, so it will just be mop 5.4 and onward.

Formerly known as Arafal

Wernt you literally begging for Fomo in this event? People were asking for the ability to get the kokron mount from this event among other things and you were complaining about them ruining the game by giving away prestigious loot.
    But now you are against Fomo? Why do you keep flip flopping on if Fomo is good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    We don’t know how long it will last. Could be that it runs until the prepatch or even until expansion launch, which will be 3-4 months. That’s a solid chunk of time
    So for remix can i make a new character at 10 to level up to 70 and when remix ends i keep the level 70?

To answer some questions:

Isn't this FOMO? No

Why limit the time? Because this is an experiment. Experiments end, data is collected and analyzed, and then new things emerge.

So why limit the time? Because Blizzard will learn what changes are good/useful and not, and use that knowledge to design the next remix, the next SoD, the next phase of life for the WoW universe.

Wait what? It's clear that the retail game alone is not enough. There is a market for older content to be made playable and "current" in a classic sense, as well as markets for Classic + changes and maybe even Classic + New Content added to Classic Core of game.

A time limited experiment of perhaps the most casual-friendly expansion gives a good data set/baseline for understanding the limits of change for a larger set of more casual players. It will help us all in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardas View Post
    As much as it pains me to agree with Luthorite, they could add it wiithout the limited time aspect. The innovcation of this pandaria remix needs to be noted, but so do the fact that they are adding an unecessary time constraint.
    If it is not limited time, it just becomes boring after a bit, encouraging everyone to do it encourages a community.

It is like the battleground weekends, and weekly events, and even holidays. It encourages people to all gather together and do something. If everything is always accessible, people spread out, and stop seeing eachother.

Plus they will 100% do these with more expansions if people like this, and if they do so, imagine how just mind numbing it would be to have every single expansion running at once, imagine being asked to do every single one of those raids CONSTANTLY.

Plus, they are likely to just copy/paste this system to other expansions, and add new stuff to it, and if you then want, you can buy the stuff from pandaria with extra, like they do with timewarped badges for different timewalkings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    So for remix can i make a new character at 10 to level up to 70 and when remix ends i keep the level 70?
    Yes, any charecters you make and level during the event, will be level 70 at the end of the event.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2024-04-22 at 08:04 PM.

What content specically made for it? The raids? The dungeons? They will still be there they are there now in game if you really need to touch them lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    He has a point for sure, but damn, he shittalking EVERY post on this website, no matter what.
    He doesn't though. This is an awesome event bonus content to help players subbed with the 'lul' in content until new expansion hit. This and plunderstorm are objectively good pieces of content for the playerbase, personal opinions about 'if they fun' or not aside.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Side Note: Wowhead is reporting on TWW alpha that Remix: Pandaria ends in August.
    Makes sense I figured it would end once expansion or prepatch is ready to launch. It's the perfect little filler for us until then lol

Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    yes, after the event they will become regular characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay. More FOMO content. Getting sick and tired of evergreen content being pushed aside so Blizzard can follow this new FOMO trend bs.
    xD lol i cant stand QQers like this.