WoW Hotfixes - April 1, 2024

WoW Hotfixes - April 1, 2024
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

• Warrior
      • Arms
        • Merciless Bonegrinder now functions correctly.

Noblegarden

• Fixed an issue where the Golden Egg in Noblegarden could fail to trigger the boss spawn.
    • The Noblegarden daily quest "Feathered Fiend" is no longer shareable.

They hotfixed the ONLY redeeming quality of this event, the fact that you could share the quest. Incredible job.

Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post
    They hotfixed the ONLY redeeming quality of this event, the fact that you could share the quest. Incredible job.
    I genuinely don't understand why they changed it. The majority won't look for the egg anyway, just wait there for someone to do it. Which is probably the same someone who would share the quest anyway. So do they really gain that much by making people wait more? What's the point of this change other than to make the farm take longer?

That is the point, to make it take longer XD

Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post
    I also only loved the Hearthstone event because of something unintended that Blizzard didnt want to happen (timegate)
    Once the HS event was "fixed" to be timegated as lord Blizzard sees fit...boring as hell.
    Gladly i exploited the crap out of it in time.

There has been so much 'exploit early and often' going on this expansion that at this point it almost feels like an intentional reward system for the early bird crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Malrune View Post
    There has been so much 'exploit early and often' going on this expansion that at this point it almost feels like an intentional reward system for the early bird crew.
    Honestly it's nothing new. Things like this have happened for as long as I can remember in WoW, it's why the phrase "exploit early, exploit often" came into prominence in the first place. I've sometimes wondered if it is done somewhat intentionally to temporarily reward the players who can dedicate the most time and effort into the game, but I doubt that's the case.