What is the easiest spec tolevel with?

I was affliction for the first 40 levels or so and then went destruction to level 69 or so. But find it hard to keep up mana/health bars against the Northrend mobs. Some of it can be chalked up to the fact that those mobs are harder than the Outland mobs, but some of it is because the mobs peel off and get on me. So I was thinking of going back to affliction but wanted to ask those professional warlocks out there if there was a more survivable leveling spec.

If you are concerned about mana, then go demo and use your felhunter or succubus. Simply because you get mana feed (4% mana returned when your demon crits with his basic attack) in the demo tree. Demo probably has better survivability during leveling as well (via demonic embrace, +10% health). Make sure you have soulink up for survival as well. Felguard may be just as good now that I think about it with axe throw's stun when a mob gets on you. But remember you have deathcoil and fear so don't hesitate to use these and its also usually a good idea to keep a healthstone handy at all times as well. Hope this helps g/l!

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo, it's Demo, hands down.

No downtime what so ever, and you can even solo 5-man quests (even though most have been removed).

Deleted
    yeah id say demo is 'the easiest', although i leveled 80- 85 as destro - was fun blowing stuff up

But all in all id say level demo because its the most 'warlocky' spec of them, plus there are some elements you use in affliction(shadow), and some you use in destro (fire). So you get to see a bit of everything. (shadow + fire, their spells)

With affliction I could just DoT up a target, and then go on to the next target, and mostly my pet would finish off the mob before it even reached me.

Demo however might be the smarter alternative, to learn the rotation and such, but there's definately way more skills and procs to handle than affliction.

i actually find affliction easiest to level. charge a group of mobs; roll them Dots; life tap and your haunt and crap evens out ur HP.
    its a beautiful thing.

nothing like dotting and forgetting until its time to loot those sparkles.

If you are comfortable with chain pulling and dealing with 3-4 mobs at once, affliction is the best.

If you want to go one at a time, go demo.

But let's be honest, warlock leveling is really fast and easy, any spec is great, some are merely greater.

Quote Originally Posted by KatamariKarnage View Post
    If you are comfortable with chain pulling and dealing with 3-4 mobs at once, affliction is the best.

If you want to go one at a time, go demo.

But let's be honest, warlock leveling is really fast and easy, any spec is great, some are merely greater.
    I always loved dotting up a bunch of mobs and watching them die around me while being fed HP, that's great for aoe grinding but for quickest leveling you probably want to go demo and just hammer out quests while you sit in random dungeon ques.

10+ Year Old Account

I changed my second spec to Demo to check it out. Keep in mind I've been playing Destro so I had a pretty good idea of the rotation there. And a lot of those spells aren't available (improved imp soulfire procs, etc.). What sort of rotation and procs should I watch for when playing as Demo?