Rift 1.5 World Event How to for noobs

http://rift.zam.com/wiki/Ashes_of_Hi...8Rift_Event%29

I spent alot of time online just now answering questions for new people. Zam has a step by step guide of what a world event is and how it works in Rift.

Deleted
    If I may ask, do you have to be lvl 50 to do it. I didnt see level req in the site so im asking just in case. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what the minimum is, if there is any...but since the rifts start at around level 8-10 you can probably pick up the quests then. You definitely don't have to be 50. I have the quests available on a level 15 alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruum View Post
    If I may ask, do you have to be lvl 50 to do it. I didnt see level req in the site so im asking just in case. Thanks
    Nope,

Just like the previous Rift events there are various levels of rewards. If you look farther down the link you will see the loot rewards and their associated levels. Some items are exclusive to level 50 but they can still be purchased by a main at lvl 50 and then sent to an alt for example since some items are BOA to be used at lvl 50. Vanity pets and some items are BOP so be sure to check first.

Minimum level 10. I think this is the standard for the world event quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice, thanks!

Deleted
    Thank you, for answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Phase 2 is starting in EU from what I am seeing posted.
    I was able to pick up 4 world event quests when I logged on at lunch today instead of the usual 3 limit.