Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emrendil View Post
    Ok, I'll try that. How is Ezreal?
    90% ban/pick rate at the moment. He'll still be strong after the W nerf, but not godlike tier he is at the moment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    100% ban/pick rate at the moment. He'll still be strong after the W nerf, but not godlike tier he is at the moment
    Fixt.

Other than that, I fully agree. I personally like him, but he's not my exact style of AD carry. He has a lot of utility, slightly different build path than most ADs and is incredibly safe. Landing his skill shots will take some time, but that's nothing that's overly difficult. Last hit a minion in front of the enemy champ and then shooting a Q in the newly created opening is not that difficult.

His W nerf and the Phage/Trinity nerf will be noticeable though.

I was looking to get a new mid champ and am looking at either ahri or swain. It seems that ahri is more of a burst mage, swain is a sustained damage champ. I like how they both have innate sustain, swain also has mana regen(passive). What are some pros and cons on these two champs but overall who do you guys enjoy playing more? I'm not really looking for best in slot champion I really play this game for the kicks and giggles.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bustin fat nuts View Post
    I was looking to get a new mid champ and am looking at either ahri or swain. It seems that ahri is more of a burst mage, swain is a sustained damage champ. I like how they both have innate sustain, swain also has mana regen(passive). What are some pros and cons on these two champs but overall who do you guys enjoy playing more? I'm not really looking for best in slot champion I really play this game for the kicks and giggles.
    Ahri 100% - her mobility is insane...and the ranged taunt will give you plenty of giggles.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Swain. A lot. And he can do solo top as well. He's surprisingly strong and not a common pick so most people don't know how to play against him.

That said, Ahri is a good choice as well. Either works really well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bustin fat nuts View Post
    Ahri is generally the safer and stronger pick. Good pushing/harass/lane control with orb. Great mobility and ganks with Ulti and Charm. Snowballs pretty hard. For fun though? I'd think Swain. Turning into a giant raven demon and running into the enemy team not giving a fuck is pretty damn baller.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ezreal is god mode now, I'm one of worst ADC players and I carried a game with Ezreal, his W "nerf" won't affect him imo since (with Blitzcrank support) your Q is far too danger, they focus more on avoiding Blitz than your Q
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Grab Sivir AD. Get free mana from Ez or Blitz. Or Leona/Alistar support - either is fine with getting grabbed. Similarly, grab Varus and poke Blitz from miles away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Grab Sivir AD. Get free mana from Ez or Blitz. Or Leona/Alistar support - either is fine with getting grabbed. Similarly, grab Varus and poke Blitz from miles away.
    Sivir is the perfect Nunu counter as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Sivir "E" has very long cd to counter Ez/Blitz combo, blocking 1spell every 5spells is not something worth, specially since she fails a lot in term of dmg/utility in compare to other ADC, even after rework
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Blitz' grab is 20s. Spellshield is a 22s CD.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Sivir is the perfect Nunu counter as well
    Sivir is amazing against karthus too, her spellshield turns Karthus' ultimate into a mana gain proc - your like "oh yay! thanks Karthus for that mana!" +Teamwork

It's great vs. Morgana too. Honestly I'm tempted to elect sivir as an AD mid. Her spell shield gets really low cooldown once its maxxed but so often I leave it to the last thing to max, one level is good enough for most opponents.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    She is great to counter long cds maybe, but short cds she isn't... even for bonus mana she isn't good
    Specially since in term of dmg most ADC are better than her, I'd say maybe MF late game is worse than Sivir but I can name many who are far better
    Thrall

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Ezreal is god mode now, I'm one of worst ADC players and I carried a game with Ezreal, his W "nerf" won't affect him imo since (with Blitzcrank support) your Q is far too danger, they focus more on avoiding Blitz than your Q
    Actually the nerfs will kill him. Being able to win every trade by reducing your opponents AS with 40% is the only reason he is better than every other carry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Actually the nerfs will bring him back to normal. Being able to win every trade by reducing your opponents AS with 40% is the only reason he is better than every other carry.
    Fixt. More safety, better trading, high burst and good utility? Something has to give.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Actually the nerfs will kill him. Being able to win every trade by reducing your opponents AS with 40% is the only reason he is better than every other carry.
    They won't kill him, he just won't be god tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I have 3150 saved up, trying to decide between Nidalee, Katarina, Karthus, Mordekaiser mainly. Possibly Blitzcrank as well. So many choices!
    Already have a few mid champs, though another would be nice. Same with support, have a few of those. Only have a few solo tops though.

I normally play with a group though, and I mainly end up mid laning or supporting, those occasionally I get sent up top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Hmm, I have 3150 saved up, trying to decide between Nidalee, Katarina, Karthus, Mordekaiser mainly. Possibly Blitzcrank as well. So many choices!
    Already have a few mid champs, though another would be nice. Same with support, have a few of those. Only have a few solo tops though.

I normally play with a group though, and I mainly end up mid laning or supporting, those occasionally I get sent up top.
    Out of those choices, Morde and Nidalee could go top, although those picks are still sketchy ones, as Morde pushes lane easily and is vulnerable to ganks, and bruiser Nidalee has limited teamfighting ability.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Karthus is one of the main picks for mid. Even seen him used top, but I personally would never take him there.

So a friend of mine want's to go 5v5 ranked, and i will be most likely going for solo top.

I read somewhere that if you buy 'all' 1350 IP champs, you can pretty much counter every champ top. Is that true?
    But what kind of champs should i be getting for solo top? And what kind of Runes should i be looking into?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass