Or this

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Another question. My friend is going to buy a new ADC. He is looking for a champion that pairs good with Soraka for when I support him. We already play Taric + Varus, now looking at Soraka + ?.

I also need to choose a mid lane champ. Currently I play Diana and Kennen mid. But Kennen requires a competent team and I never get any. I was thinking of buying Anivia. How is she for solo ranked? Or maybe Veigar.

And my friend just bought me Fizz.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-12-25 at 09:35 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't advice either Anivia or Veigar. Anivia requires a lot of finesse to do well with and I doubt you want to play her for 100+ games first. Veigar has a hard time carrying on his own.

As to your question about Soraka: the most common combos are Graves and Corki. Graves gets to be even tankier with either Taric or Soraka and the mana infuse lets him buckshot to his li'l heart's content. Corki w/ infinite mana has very annoying poke with his Q.

Deleted
    Ezreal works well with Soraka as well, for the same reason as Corki. Infinite Qs can win you the lane. Be wary though, Soraka can't really win the lane for her carry unlike some other supports. You have to be confident your carry can use what you provide well.

So i'm currently playing Irelia for top lane, and Lee sin for jungle. I've hit 6.300 IP once again and i was thinking about getting another solo top champ.

So my question is, should i go for Yorick, Zed or Shen?

I'm only playing normals by the way because of my shitty internet connection atm. ! Tyvm for your answers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernous View Post
    So i'm currently playing Irelia for top lane, and Lee sin for jungle. I've hit 6.300 IP once again and i was thinking about getting another solo top champ.

So my question is, should i go for Yorick, Zed or Shen?

I'm only playing normals by the way because of my shitty internet connection atm. ! Tyvm for your answers.
    Yorick is the safest out of those three but if you're good enough with shen you'll never be forced out of your lane. Can't say anything about zed, but ive seen people dominate the game with game and feed so much it's sad

Looking to buy a new top/jungler champ. Really interested in Panth, Shaco, Jax, and maybe Wukong but idk, all seem to have their ups and downs.

I've heard panth is a monster early game minus his mana issues, but sorta falls off late. Shaco....I think might be a good option to carry in ~1100 elo but he's really hard to master so I'm not sure if I could really get his playstyle down enough to carry well. Jax....haven't thought about him much but he seems really really strong and fun so I like that. Wukong seems to becoming a Fotm, especially with pros like scarra playing him mid and whatnot. Not as interested in him as the other 3 though, especially with him being 6.3k IP.

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of those short descriptions, and add more/suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylol View Post
    Looking to buy a new top/jungler champ. Really interested in Panth, Shaco, Jax, and maybe Wukong but idk, all seem to have their ups and downs.

I've heard panth is a monster early game minus his mana issues, but sorta falls off late. Shaco....I think might be a good option to carry in ~1100 elo but he's really hard to master so I'm not sure if I could really get his playstyle down enough to carry well. Jax....haven't thought about him much but he seems really really strong and fun so I like that. Wukong seems to becoming a Fotm, especially with pros like scarra playing him mid and whatnot. Not as interested in him as the other 3 though, especially with him being 6.3k IP.

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of those short descriptions, and add more/suggestions.
    Pantheon is really good with the changes to black cleaver etc. He is fun and mobile and his ultimate is good for turning the tides of battle or ganks.
    Shaco is mostly used jungle since top he would get wrecked. He is a very, VERY sneaky sir that excells in early ganks, something like Lee Sin but weaker. Late game he falls off though.

I can't comment on Wukong since i havent played with him but i'll comment on jax. Jax is...well...JAX! He can stay in lane and farm...did you have trouble? Did their jungler camp you and you are like 0/4 score early game? Np. Keep on farming with jax. Mid/late game is here? Mission accomplished. You will jump on their carries and 3 shot them while the others try to get you down, BUT YOU AINT GOING DOWN BRAH!

No seriously, jax is a total beast compared to other tops because of his physical/magic damage output. If a 6 item jax jumps on ANYTHING, adios. He just wont go down.

So out of them 4, i'd go with Jax. You won't regret it.

P.S. Also Riven is a beast both for top and jungle!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Might want to consider Olaf as well.

Of those listed, I'd lean towards Jax and Wukong.

Deleted
    So i dont play adc a lot, but when i do, its usually Ezreal. Noticed now that Artic Warfare Caitlyn is on sale. I admit ive never tried her before (yes its a miracle i know), but looking at her spells she seems to have some stuff i can have fun with.
    So is she a good champ then? Im quite close to getting the IP i need for her and my ability to know if i will find a champion fun before trying it hasnt backfired so far :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    So i dont play adc a lot, but when i do, its usually Ezreal. Noticed now that Artic Warfare Caitlyn is on sale. I admit ive never tried her before (yes its a miracle i know), but looking at her spells she seems to have some stuff i can have fun with.
    So is she a good champ then? Im quite close to getting the IP i need for her and my ability to know if i will find a champion fun before trying it hasnt backfired so far :P
    She relies more on autoattacks early game since she has huge range and her 150% dmg passive every few shots, but she's devastating. Traps let you control the bottom brushes pretty well so enemies will be scared going in there. She's very good adc now, get her for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Another question. My friend is going to buy a new ADC. He is looking for a champion that pairs good with Soraka for when I support him. We already play Taric + Varus, now looking at Soraka + ?.
    Have you ever wanted infinite poking? Have you ever played Caitlyn and smashed your keyboard when you let the enemy get away from you because you didn't have enough mana after a trade for ulti? Have you ever wanted to have a secure lane even without wards? Look no further, play Caitlyn + Soraka bot lane and poke your way to an easy win (on lane at least).

Disclaimer: This combo will not give you free wins. It's not actually that amazing. But it's not bad. And very fun for the Cait.

Deleted
    Meh, I prefer Nunu + Cait over Soraka + Cait.
    Makes me less dependant of the support, since all he needs to do is blood boil me.
    Play her like AD Nidalee top, you hit someone then go into the brush.
    GG 50% less cs on enemy team.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post

This. People seem to be forgetting about Olaf recently...he's still an absolute fucking boss both Jungle and Top.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Personally, I prefer Olaf top. He's kinda "meh" in the jungle, imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Personally, I prefer Olaf top. He's kinda "meh" in the jungle, imo.
    How do you figure? If you land your Q the gank is successful, especially with red buff / ghost / ulti (any of the 3 at one time, if any of the 2 its a guaranteed kill)

With half-decent axe throwing and moving between autos to pick up the axes, he clears pretty well.

Spirit stone --> Philo / boots 1 --) Spirit of Ancient golem, Ninja Tabi, and a Shurelyas is basically all you need. After that just get CDR capped (typically Frozen Heart) and get tanky as fuck.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post

Yea, already have Olaf but I just don't find him as fun as other champs I own. Was listing them in order of preference but now I'm going to have a tough time deciding between Jax and Panth . Thanks for the tips everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    How do you figure? If you land your Q the gank is successful, especially with red buff / ghost / ulti (any of the 3 at one time, if any of the 2 its a guaranteed kill)

With half-decent axe throwing and moving between autos to pick up the axes, he clears pretty well.
    Well, ganking sorely depends on your Q unless your laners have CC, which you can't count on with the severe influx of Kat mids, Ezreal carries, etc.
    I just find his ganking lacking. Clearing ain't the problem I have with him.

Just always failed when I went Olaf jungle, while top lane met me with great success.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone refer a good jungler to me? When I do I play as udyr but I just cant gank with him. I want someone who can clear decently well, someone who has good gank potential and someone who I can build tanky for late game. I dont care much about damage output, more so cc and stick for ganking and survival and support (if possible) for team fights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    Can anyone refer a good jungler to me? When I do I play as udyr but I just cant gank with him. I want someone who can clear decently well, someone who has good gank potential and someone who I can build tanky for late game. I dont care much about damage output, more so cc and stick for ganking and survival and support (if possible) for team fights.
    Sounds like you're looking for Maokai.

It's funny, you literally described him.