Deleted
    mmh, is xerath worth a purchase? ppl claim he's incredibly boring >.<
    Last edited by mmoc75e9105cc6; 2012-06-01 at 01:05 PM. Reason: grammar, derp

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrisen View Post
    Honestly...my opinion is like this:

Why play Xerath when you can play Lux?

Get mah drift?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrisen View Post
    And those people are not you. There's a bunch of champs I find boring that others find a lot of fun to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Honestly...my opinion is like this:

Why play Xerath when you can play Lux?

Get mah drift?
    Because Xerath brings a longer range on all abilities, more damage, more passive survivability, less core issues (Puasing to use shield), and lower CD's?

Deleted
    Need list of champions, with rune setups, that can obliterate Shen in 1v1. Me and friend like to play 1v1 games on mid, I used to win almost every game, till he started playing that monstrosity.

Right now i have 58 champions, but not really in mood to try them all against him.

10+ Year Old Account
    WW? Yorick? Olaf? Seem the most likely candidates.

Bruiser Nidalee and Vladimir will probably do fine as well.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2012-06-01 at 10:15 PM.

Deleted
    I´m thinking about picking up Urgot, not sure after the nerf :/

Do you guys think he´s still going to be good or does the nerf hit him too hard? How good is he at solo top aswell?

Deleted
    Ezreal or Irelia? I have about 4300 IP and I want to use this weekend for farming IP because of the IP boost. Tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I´m thinking about picking up Urgot, not sure after the nerf :/

Do you guys think he´s still going to be good or does the nerf hit him too hard? How good is he at solo top aswell?
    The nerf won't change much. The shield was too strong early & mid game, and the armor & MR reduction is also respectable. Damage and range won't change a bit and that's what Urgot is feared most for.

Quote Originally Posted by grindinlife View Post
    Ezreal or Irelia? I have about 4300 IP and I want to use this weekend for farming IP because of the IP boost. Tips?
    What IP boost is this? I didn't hear of it O_o
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    What IP boost is this? I didn't hear of it O_o

Long story short, they got a bunch of members on their FB page and as a reward you get an IP boost this weekend. I got 5700 IP now. Insane.

Deleted
    Cheers for the replies. Ended up buying a runepage for my noc jungle (turns out i got plently ap carries as it is ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by s3ki View Post
    Need list of champions, with rune setups, that can obliterate Shen in 1v1. Me and friend like to play 1v1 games on mid, I used to win almost every game, till he started playing that monstrosity.
    Well...A fed shen can pretty much 2v1 (or even 3v1) without losing all of his hp...
    This could help, not saying it's 100% accurate ofcourse
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Ok, I could use a "pro" input on this one. I've played Pantheon this week and I love him. If I get a good early game I can slaughter pretty much everything (2 or 3v1 even) and I love that he is tanky but can still do pretty good dmg.
    Is there any other fun champ than Pant that you recommend me to buy?

EDIT: Im just lvl 19 so im not doing ranked or anything.
    Last edited by mmoc124d4cbc78; 2012-06-03 at 05:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Ok, I could use a "pro" input on this one. I've played Pantheon this week and I love him. If I get a good early game I can slaughter pretty much everything (2 or 3v1 even) and I love that he is tanky but can still do pretty good dmg.
    Is there any other fun champ than Pant that you recommend me to buy?

EDIT: Im just lvl 19 so im not doing ranked or anything.
    Something I have been playing recently who is kinda similar to Pantheon in respect to his role is Jarvan.

Quote Originally Posted by quosk1867 View Post
    Something I have been playing recently who is kinda similar to Pantheon in respect to his role is Jarvan.
    Good choice. Though Jarvan is not an assassin as Pantheon is, Jarvan is extremely versatile. He can both lane and jungle well too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Good choice. Though Jarvan is not an assassin as Pantheon is, Jarvan is extremely versatile. He can both lane and jungle well too.
    Quote Originally Posted by quosk1867 View Post
    Thanks for the replies, I will totally check him out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Where can Jarvan lane well? The only situation I can think of is kill lanes with Leona or something. He's pretty underwhelming at top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Where can Jarvan lane well? The only situation I can think of is kill lanes with Leona or something. He's pretty underwhelming at top.
    He can win matchups. He isn't an unstoppable killing machine like Renekton or a good Lee Sin, but he can do fine top. Is great at trades due to Passive & Q. Amazing for setting up ganks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    He's a very underrated and under used top laner. Even with all the nerfs he tookway back when he's still a amazing top lane and jungle.