Quote Originally Posted by savagetommy View Post
    hello

I wanna buy a new champion.

I'm no pro, play for fun once in a while, didn't play any ranked ever.

I'm looking for a fun, cool and easy to learn new champ different from the ones I already own - Corki, Akali and Garen.

Got 13k IP points, been thinking about Cassiopeia or maybe Brand or Darius? Any other suggestions?
    Draven is pretty unique. Catching the spinning axes is sort of a mini-game in a way, keeps one occupied when farming bottom lane in between engagements.

didn't think of that! thx!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulon'Nah View Post
    Draven is pretty unique. Catching the spinning axes is sort of a mini-game in a way, keeps one occupied when farming bottom lane in between engagements.
    He was looking something easy to play. Draven is far from "easy" compared to other champions in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by savagetommy View Post
    hello

I wanna buy a new champion.

I'm no pro, play for fun once in a while, didn't play any ranked ever.

I'm looking for a fun, cool and easy to learn new champ different from the ones I already own - Corki, Akali and Garen.

Got 13k IP points, been thinking about Cassiopeia or maybe Brand or Darius? Any other suggestions?
    Go "like" LoL's Facebook page and you will Tristana free, alone with a skin. Subscribe to LoL's youtube channel and you will Alister free, alone with a skin. Both these are extremely fun in my opinion. Just don't use jump to dmg people as Tris (Hint: use it to escape) and don't headbutt carries away from your team and tanks into your team as Alister.

Besides these, I would say go for Ryze. Cheap (450 IP), easy to play and fucking fun. His ulti can go as low as 30 sec cd after some CDR (normal ulti cd is 50 sec at level 3). So you can use to farm a big minion wave and have it ready for team fight.

Morgana is cheap too. Her Q requires you to be good though. If you can't land it, it's major lose of mana and possible CC during 1 v 1/team fights.

People love Ashe for some reason. I don't her, but she is rather easy. And even if you will take sometime to get to a fight scene you can make your presence felt with your global arrow. Make them feel that you are "coming". Not to mention people can't get away from her cause her Q gives her auto-attack slow.

There are other cheap ones too, but I haven't tried them all. If you play/played WoW and liked Paladins and their bubble, then I would say you give Kayle a try. She ulti is immunity to everything for 2 sec which increases to 3. Also has a heal and even though she is melee, she has a spell which makes her do ranged auto attacks. Her Q increases all dmg she does. 450 IP.

Give all free ones a try as well. Not once. Play them 4-5 times against bots then make up your mind. You never know what champion you will come to like regardless of looks.

Other then that. I would advice to save your IP for level 30. Will need it. You will need lots of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanox View Post
    He was looking something easy to play. Draven is far from "easy" compared to other champions in the league.
    Ah, missed the easy part. Yeah, he takes some getting used to, but I believe he's one of the most fun AD carries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys so to start off I love ezreal, he is my favorite champ so far. Iv ebeen playing kogmaw and i really like him specially the long range basics. thats basically what im into is ranged ad that has well longer of a range than other champs. I want to buy a new champ but I dont know which one cause ive only been playing for a few weeks. Should I go with kogmaw or is there another champ anyone here thinks I would like better? ad or ap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    Hey guys so to start off I love ezreal, he is my favorite champ so far. Iv ebeen playing kogmaw and i really like him specially the long range basics. thats basically what im into is ranged ad that has well longer of a range than other champs. I want to buy a new champ but I dont know which one cause ive only been playing for a few weeks. Should I go with kogmaw or is there another champ anyone here thinks I would like better? ad or ap
    Caitlyn and Xerath are two other long range champions. Xerath is worse since the Ulti change, and Caitlyn falls off lategame compared to other AD Carries. Her lane phase is strong as hell though, since with her range and Q she can poke/punish very easily. Kog'Maw is honestly your best choice. Strong as AD and AP (AP especially if you're into long range).

Range... range... well Kogmaw is really great but if you want more options there's Cassiopeia, you can try Heimerdinger this free week and be amazed at his rocket range; there's Lux which is basically the sniper mage; poke Nidalee which is a very versatile champion and uhh... well Tristy cause she's free and has the potentially longest range of all AD carries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Caitlyn fits that quite well since her basic range is the farthest of any ranged AD at level 1. (Tristana's passive eclipses it late game, but early game Caitlyn has the longest range. Though I'm not sure about rank 1 of Kog's thing. It might end up further?) She has great poke with her Q, which also happens to go pretty far. Her ult is also really long range.

Tristana as I mentioned because well her passive. That's really all there is to her long range.

You might want to try Jayce for his Q-E combo in crossbow form. It sends the nuke quite far. Though other than that his range is quite short in the crossbow form.

Other assorted poke champions like Nidalee, AP kog (loads of fun if you've never played it) uh.. Xerath too. I think everyone else already mentioned these though >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks guys for the suggestions right now im still leaning towards kogmaw or possibly xerath, ill take a look at cait too

Yorick worth pickin up? He's expensive, but seems fun as heck. But I don't see many people play him...

10+ Year Old Account
    He is an extreme bully in whichever lane you put him into. Very few champions can handle his constant harass and insane sustain. He is a bit reliant on his AD carry to remain as useful late game, but the mere fact that he can turn a fight into a 6v5 is invaluable already.

Deleted
    Im thinking of getting Miss Fortune, she seems like a fun champion but I dont like how some of her skills scale off AP instead of AD. Also is she good lategame, can you outcarry her easily with other carries assuming you have exactly same farm? What kind of build I should be going for?

Deleted
    looking for a ad carry with a stun or escape (atleast slow) which isnt as squishy as ashe (even kog/veigar seem much more tankier to me and thats already "enough" for me) or something tanky with a nice gadgets (not sion or nasus) or do you think its worth to go on farming ip for riven / zyra? (and testing jayce next week while free to play)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balleny View Post
    looking for a ad carry with a stun or escape (atleast slow) which isnt as squishy as ashe (even kog/veigar seem much more tankier to me and thats already "enough" for me) or something tanky with a nice gadgets (not sion or nasus) or do you think its worth to go on farming ip for riven / zyra? (and testing jayce next week while free to play)
    Graves. Passive gives some survivability, Dash is an escape/steroid, smokescreen is an awesome "gadget."

Riven is a solid top or jungle. Zyra we don't know yet, watch some gameplay vids and see if her playstyle interests you.

Malzahar buffs incoming. Glad I bought him.

Looking for a good jungler to play, and I have two in mind already. Either Nocturne or Maokai. The only jungler I am really good with is Amumu. Now I know a lot of people are going to say I should try Nautilus, it would probably fit my playstyle. But I would kind of like to hold off on him since so many people are playing him right now (see him in almost every game >.>). I know there are unofficial patch notes about more Nocturne nerfs, and Maokai for some people has been left in the dust. But I really am thinking about these 2.

Hoping to get some feedback on these 2, one extra jungler I was thinking about is Malphite. However there are unofficial nerfs for him as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Graves. Passive gives some survivability, Dash is an escape/steroid, smokescreen is an awesome "gadget."

Riven is a solid top or jungle. Zyra we don't know yet, watch some gameplay vids and see if her playstyle interests you.
    tried him once ago and wasnt my favour - any other champs may? (nonmana slighty prefered)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balleny View Post
    tried him once ago and wasnt my favour - any other champs may? (nonmana slighty prefered)
    Corki has a escape, armor shred and a reveal for utility. He is very sqaushy but he can kite very well which helps a great deal. Has some mana issues early game but nothing horible unles u spam skills.

Also he is yust fun and awsome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so i got some more IP and Im looking for someone that wont get boring after a while. Im mainly looking at galio or irelia, which of those two would you guys say is more fun?