LastLast
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Koopatrooppa/advanced
    25 man Raid heals

Quote Originally Posted by koop View Post
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Koopatrooppa/advanced
    25 man Raid heals
    Most of the simple stuff seems spot on. I'm not a fan of the Ti'tahk or the Seal trinket personally, just because procs are unreliable, and reliability is so important as a healer. But luck on drops can come into play for that. Also, for your gloves... a red gem would be better in that socket (only a 10 int bonus from a purple), and Greater Mastery would probably better if you could reforge around to keep your haste where it needs to be. Just since its more raw stats. Final thing on gear, you could definitely think about picking up the T13 moonkin gloves or pants (since you have 5/5 resto), as they have haste / mastery on them, which is super nice.

But glyphs are fine, stat priority is fine. Spec seems good too. I'd consider putting the 3rd point in Nature's Bounty instead of a full 2 in Blessing of the Grove, but they're both pretty meh talents. I think there's a calculator out there that will tell you which is giving you more throughput, so if you've already gone through that ordeal, then disregard.

My armory - us.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/Clogged/advanced
    The odd haste level is because I get DI in our raids (25man). Planning to switch to T13 once we get more heroic kills in. Meh... other little things bothering me now that I'm looking at my setup, but anyway, have at it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clogaline View Post
    Most of the simple stuff seems spot on. I'm not a fan of the Ti'tahk or the Seal trinket personally, just because procs are unreliable, and reliability is so important as a healer. But luck on drops can come into play for that. Also, for your gloves... a red gem would be better in that socket (only a 10 int bonus from a purple), and Greater Mastery would probably better if you could reforge around to keep your haste where it needs to be. Just since its more raw stats. Final thing on gear, you could definitely think about picking up the T13 moonkin gloves or pants (since you have 5/5 resto), as they have haste / mastery on them, which is super nice.

But glyphs are fine, stat priority is fine. Spec seems good too. I'd consider putting the 3rd point in Nature's Bounty instead of a full 2 in Blessing of the Grove, but they're both pretty meh talents. I think there's a calculator out there that will tell you which is giving you more throughput, so if you've already gone through that ordeal, then disregard.

My armory - us.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/Clogged/advanced
    The odd haste level is because I get DI in our raids (25man). Planning to switch to T13 once we get more heroic kills in. Meh... other little things bothering me now that I'm looking at my setup, but anyway, have at it!
    Your haste is very low. You need to get to the 2005 haste mark for gcd cap, and the extra hot ticks. I would suggest reforging all of your Spirit to Haste to begin with and then when you have the haste you need, start going into Mastery.

In your spec, Genesis isn't as good as Furor. Furor gives you that extra int to max out your Innervate return. The big reason Genesis isn't a good as it used to be is because it's additive with our Mastery bonus. So, basically, the more mastery you have, the less and less useful Genesis becomes.

I prefer Perseverance > Nature's Bounty in Dragon Soul because there aren't many mechanics in DS, like there was in Firelands where a quick nice crit from Regrowth is dire and absolutely necessary.

Nothing else major I noticed, but you should defiantly look into fixing some of these things.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A1n/advanced

i know im missing PT ,just wating for a proper weapon to enchant.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...g%C3%B8/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lknut/advanced

I fucked up when I bought the +Hit Ring. (Totally Forgot about Balance of Power)

My Gems are suited to my own playstyle and I haven't reforged because I REALLY don't want to lose any Mana Regen by Forging out of Spirit.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Apparently, some people have been slacking with rating so I did it for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXsoftcoreXx View Post
    snip
    I'll have to assume you're just blanketing the raid with rejuvenation as your spec doesn't include natures bounty or living seed. In that situation it is fine to skip those talents, but if you're needed in any emergency healing from some spike damage (blackhorn's add's charge and fire at the same time or something), I'd take Nature's Bounty. Regrowth is pretty much useless outside proccing Nature's Grace without the talent.

I'm wondering why you bought the spirit relic as you're reforging all the spirit off what you can. The crit/haste one isn't bad at all. (Especially as crit is more beneficial for rejuvenation that mastery point per point).

Your gear seems quite bad for your progress, I guess you're just really unlucky with it. All gems and enchants seem to be in order so I'm having to give you 9/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by altoid View Post
    snip
    Your gear looks excellent for your progress. You could change one reckless gem (int/haste) to artful (int/mastery) as you don't want any haste above the cap of 2005 rating. You could change your glove enchant to +65 mastery but I guess it's too expensive as you're not willing to get power torrent on your weapon either.

As for the spec, I'd just move one point out of Genesis to Nature's Bounty but only if your role as a healer is to also be ready for emergency heals. Regrowth's crit is too valuable when you need to get hp quickly on the target. Overall 8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    snip
    Ok, I assume you do only random bgs as your rating in RBG and arena is 0. There spirit is important, as you can often just sit behind the battle and heal everyone and kite if someone tries to reach you and spam some more heals after. Especially that is why you want int/spirit gems for blue sockets, and blue sockets only. Int is the far best stat for healing as resto druids' throughput in pvp for burst damage is horrible. I suggest gemmin int/resi only in yellow sockets, as your resilience will be softcapped anyways.

Bracer enchant could be +50 int and an one-handed weapon plus an off-hand is better than one staff in most cases. The proc trinket is bad, as you cannot control the proc and when it procs, it might easily be on a situation where everything is under control and you don't need to heal much. I'd get battlemaster trinket instead.
    You are not spell pene capped or have any spell pene. It is very important for your spells to hit and the high resitance chance isn't going to help you. Get either the cloak or neck and you'll be capped.

Why did you reforge crit to mastery in your legs? Why leave haste then be if you don't desire it? I prefer going for as much haste as possible for quick cyclones but if you choose throughput, haste is bad.

As for your spec, Nature's Ward is useless for 2 points, you can apply that rejuvenation most of the times yourself and you have much much better talents to choose. Don't skip Malfurion's Gift but do skip Empowered Touch and Naturalist, you want to control when your Lifeblooms bloom and Nourish and Healing Touch shouldn't be used as your main skills for healing. Hots, kiting and cc should be your main strategies.
    You need only one point in Balance of Power as the first point will cap you for hit. Furor is great as it allows you to use cat form for instant stampeading roar and the mana increase is great for mp5 for the long fights.

Get Glyph of Barkskin and Lifebloom. Replace Glyph of Innervate and Regrowth. Glyph of Entangling Roots is useful also, but not too useful in BG situations. If you want it, replace Glyph of Healing Touch. Overall 3/10

------------------------------------

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Alzu/advanced

The int/haste gem on head is for moonkin gear and I'm not 100% sure whether the Wild Growth glyph is good for me but I'm currently testing it out.

Deleted
    The post has kind of died, hopefully we can bring it back from the brink!

Now this isn't me (as I rerolled Boomkin MS), its the restoration druid from my guild, so I invite you to offer him some constructive criticism.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...jolaine/simple

Alzu - You are obviously a high end player, the only thing I can think to say / suggest is going for the next breakpoint of 21.43% there is a huge benefit from having the 2 extra ticks in WG, might be something to think about.

I'm not 100% sure whether the Wild Growth glyph is good for me
    I found that in 10 man this isnt really beneficial for most fights anymore - would love to hear your feedback from testing.

Anyway 8/10 Only because you are missing an enchant on your weapon.

GL in 5.2!

Happy judging!
    Last edited by mmoc61c289e6a6; 2013-02-14 at 12:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sexfacejonny View Post
    These are my opinions, so please don't take any offense.
    Nourish is next to worthless, so I don't see the point in the glyph of rejuvenation. Even with a faster cast, it just doesn't heal enough to be valuable.
    Everything else looks OK imo, askmrrobot says otherwise, but that site suggests a lot of changes, with very minimal improvements.
    Of course this depends on how the druid feels about their mana. They could reforge/regem to lose a bit of int, but get nearly 1000 spirit in exchange. If they feel low on regen, this would of course be a good option. A reforge could also kick their mastery up a tad, which would compensate for the lost int.

Now for mine: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Forleyn/simple
    Last edited by mmoc26e5012b06; 2013-02-14 at 12:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forleyn View Post
    These are my opinions, so please don't take any offense.
    Nourish is next to worthless, so I don't see the point in the glyph of rejuvenation. Even with a faster cast, it just doesn't heal enough to be valuable.
    Everything else looks OK imo, askmrrobot says otherwise, but that site suggests a lot of changes, with very minimal improvements.
    Of course this depends on how the druid feels about their mana. They could reforge/regem to lose a bit of int, but get nearly 1000 spirit in exchange. If they feel low on regen, this would of course be a good option. A reforge could also kick their mastery up a tad, which would compensate for the lost int.

Now for mine: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Forleyn/simple
    Why go for such high haste unless there is a next breakpoint after the 3k one I don't know off. (Don't play resto, at all)

And why use the soul of the forest talent instead of Tree Of Life?

Derp didn't notice it was rate the resto druid above you.

So you can rate the guy above me.
    Last edited by mmocc644d28b36; 2013-02-14 at 01:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenophos View Post
    Why go for such high haste unless there is a next breakpoint after the 3k one I don't know off. (Don't play resto, at all)

And why use the soul of the forest talent instead of Tree Of Life?

Armory link in my signature.
    I have 4pc T14. That means my swiftmend CD is reduced by 3 seconds. Which means I can take advantage of Soul of the forest a lot more than if I didn't have 4pc T14. As the best spell to use with Soul of the Forest is up is wild growth, I want to maximize the amount of ticks, taking into account the SotF talent. Which means my particular breakpoint I aim for is 5730 haste. Feel free to look at my world of logs to see just how powerful this setup is.

As I am just answering your questions, and I barely play balance, I will refrain from commenting on your build and will let someone more knowledgeable of your spec do so.

Deleted
    Nice gear! I see you are going for haste since of the 4p-bonus with SotF, is it working well for you? Are you managing mana well?
    I still struggle on Elite Protectors & Tsu-Long with mana, maybe you can give me some advice. My armory is in my sig and here's logs from y-day:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-j1t3bi8ubizu9pj9/

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    I see you are going for haste since of the 4p-bonus with SotF, is it working well for you? Are you managing mana well?
    I would like to comment on that. SotF plus 4p works really well (on most fights, anyway). Although it puts you in a kind of rotation, this is not bad at all because at least in most heroic fights you want to use them on CD anyway. However I don't think going for the SotF haste breakpoint is worth it, as you lose a lot of mastery and int, even with Forleyn's gear. This will change with the next patch of course.

I still struggle on Elite Protectors & Tsu-Long with mana, maybe you can give me some advice. My armory is in my sig and here's logs from y-day:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-j1t3bi8ubizu9pj9/
    First, your mana problems are not related to your equip. I'll compare your Elite Protectors kill to mine (log). I use 7500 spirit (DMC and LFR Tsulong trinkets), did not have mana problems, and was able to put out 20k hps more (didn't have a hymn or tide). I also had more overheal. The main reason for your mana problems is that you rely too much on Rejuv and don't use your efficient spells more. You used Swiftmend (our most efficient spell) 9 times, for me it was 19. Your Swiftmend hot attributed 3.7% of your healing, for me it was 10.7%.
    Obviously my gear is a lot better than yours (no 4p, no upgrades, no gem/socket, only one int trinket), but this shouldn't change spell distribution much. Also harmony uptime would be better using SM (almost) on CD.

Your gear looks pretty solid except for missing set pieces, upgrades and legendary gem and socket. Personally I don't like NV a lot, but that's your choice.

My armory is in my sig.

Deleted
    Thanks for the advice, I will try and make more use of Swiftmend tonight when we go MSV hc. I'll post back with logs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    I would like to comment on that. SotF plus 4p works really well (on most fights, anyway). Although it puts you in a kind of rotation, this is not bad at all because at least in most heroic fights you want to use them on CD anyway. However I don't think going for the SotF haste breakpoint is worth it, as you lose a lot of mastery and int, even with Forleyn's gear. This will change with the next patch of course.
    Yeah, in all honesty, I'm thinking of moving into a more mastery heavy build. I figure I can get to the 3k breakpoint (which will probably be enough), whilst gaining 6% mastery, moving to 28% mastery in total. I'll try it out before my next raid and see how I find it. On the other hand, this haste build does work very well, so wondering if there's even any point changing.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since Forleyn is above me, I'll review his. Nice gear and progress - your just a bit further than me. Your in Boomkin spec and gear so I doubt your stat values are anywhere near what they are in Resto. We use basically the same spec/glyphs though except I decided I didn't like the Soul of the Forest playstyle, and went with the 3043 breakpoint and mastery.

My armory: Atheriel, Stormscale US (sorry, I can't post links yet)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathrah View Post
    My armory: Atheriel, Stormscale US (sorry, I can't post links yet)
    Nice gear, and nice transmogs.. though some new boots would be nice?
    Maybe a little late in the tier now, but Scroll of Revered Ancestors is quite weak when it comes to mp5, the Relic gives more then twice the mp5 then the Scroll.

Not much to say really. We use basically the same spec/glyphs, except I decided I didn't like the Incarnation playstyle, and went with Soul of the Forest and the 5730 breakpoint and mastery instead.

Yes, ~5k spirit is enough for my playstyle.

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zilon/advanced
    Last edited by mmoc579e9da9cc; 2013-02-14 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pazilon View Post
    I personally would not go for that much haste in the current tier, I think that in the end it is hurting you more than helping you.
    I think you are better off going for a build around this prio: Int > mastery > spirit.
    However I think it is a good sign that you are feeling comfortable with your current spirit!
    I have around 7.8K spirit myself and at some fights I still hardly go oom.
    I hope that you being comfortable at 5k is because you have learned how to manage your mana

Regarding your glyphs you will obviously have to drop soul of the forest if you decide to follow my advice.
    I also do not see a scenario where your mass entanglement glyph would be better than typhoon, and therefore I believe you should change it into typhoon because the knockback typhoon provides is really usefull on many of the current fights this tier.

If anyone is bored feel free to have a go at my druid
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bloom/advanced

Focusing more on direct output stats than I am atm. I assume you're not often using SotF with that amount of spirit and that your healing is pretty much from rejuv. Anyway, I can get behind glyphs and spec and stats if used to playing with that amount of spirit. I'd rather go with the DMC trink, considering int>mastery, and int as proc is just a temporary pleasure. Also Im no huge fan of spirit of the sun since its bound to proc before the fight has even started if prehotting, giving less average spirit that what it looks like it would give. Can ofc prehot really early to make sure its on cd when fight starts, but doesn't have long left till being ready.

Sadly, I haven't posted enough to be able to post links. Should you bother checking: Wratho at frostmane EU

Deleted
    I see you got a lot of spirit (11k+) so I assume the bosses you're progressing now take quite a lot of mana? ^^

Anyway Im back again for inputs, adding some logs for you to look at if you bother if there's any room for improvement in my healing:
    Yesterdays MSV hc (Stoneguards, downed Feng for the first time, got Gara'jal to 1.5%) http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ly2xf6ia8102iaky/

Deleted
    I see you got a lot of spirit (11k+) so I assume the bosses you're progressing now take quite a lot of mana? ^^

Anyway Im back again for inputs, adding some logs for you to look at if you bother if there's any room for improvement in my healing:
    Yesterdays MSV hc (Stoneguards, downed Feng for the first time, got Gara'jal to 1.5%)
    A couple of things comes to mind.

Feng: Your overhealing is waaaaay out of line. 50% overhealing with lifebloom and wildgrowth is too much.

Take Nourish off your actionbars, it isnt worth the casttime. Rejuv got a much better HPM and almost the same HPS. (Rejuv heals for about the value of a nourish in the first 2 ticks)

You should have been able to fit in 2 tranqs on the kill. Depending on raidsetup etc.

Gara'jal is a whole other fight. Did you log it? - afair the logs dont accurately show in the spirit realm.
    My view on the fight might be off, we always used 2 healers for it. I guess you take extra dmg from the adds, due to 1 less dmg dealer. I had expected a higher healing from regrowth and lower from WG.

You outgear the content you are progessing in. (Some ~15+ itemlevels) I would suggest lowering your spirit to ~9k and get some more mastery and int. (Still pick up all the socket bonuses) Use int flask & food. And focus abit on your overhealing. I like HoTW and SotF (with 4set bonus) instead of Natures Vigil..
    What is with the moonkin legs?

/Sleepykitty EU Blade's Edge