Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Paladin Tier 2 is a problem..

Really?

We need 2 of those to be viable. We have to give up all our CC for a snare? WTF?

Holy massive picture batman.

Side note, you don't NEED either of them. I agree that it might be a little rough to not have a CC if you want that snare, but in PvP CCs diminish quite fast anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Holy massive picture batman.

Side note, you don't NEED either of them. I agree that it might be a little rough to not have a CC if you want that snare, but in PvP CCs diminish quite fast anyway.
    Yea.. we do...

You either play a melee class with no snare (not even soj in it's current form) vs playing a class with no CC's AT ALL..

Fuck that..

Its already a day old (not even) and people are cursing and swearing around . just wat a WHOLE year maybe longer ... things will change ..
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

as another not u will probably still have HoJ so now we get two stuns HoJ and FoJ if u do pick FoJ. 2 stuns? yes plz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidseal View Post
    Its already a day old (not even) and people are cursing and swearing around . just wat a WHOLE year maybe longer ... things will change ..
    Well some choices are from our current knowledge about as retarded as it gets. Rogue got likewise a hit with Shadowstep and Premedition beeing on same tier.

From the whole package only good thing was monk class and pokemon. Pandaren race is cute but i could live without it, since they can be both alliance and horde it will only make pvp more complicated

Quote Originally Posted by Velestro View Post
    as another not u will probably still have HoJ so now we get two stuns HoJ and FoJ if u do pick FoJ. 2 stuns? yes plz
    They already stated Fist of Justice is Hammer of Justice. Just a new name.

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    Well some choices are from our current knowledge about as retarded as it gets. Rogue got likewise a hit with Shadowstep and Premedition beeing on same tier.

From the whole package only good thing was monk class and pokemon. Pandaren race is cute but i could live without it, since they can be both alliance and horde it will only make pvp more complicated
    How will Pandaren make PVP complicated? cuz of same Race?
    PVP 101 - The enemy haz red names above the head and if you target them(mouse over it is) a sword appears.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    They already stated Fist of Justice is Hammer of Justice. Just a new name.

Can you please point me where they said that ?

Deleted
    You do realise you're complaining about something that's in not finalized in an expansion that isn't even in beta yet? Seriously. You have no idea what other changes they'll make to make paladin's ok, but I tell you the fuck what. Blizzard aren't stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by knightpt View Post
    Can you please point me where they said that ?
    It was in the live stream.

At 4 hours 13 mins 45 seconds into the full video stream of the day (just start the talent discussion vid and scroll to where it says 4 hours 13)

"Fist of Justice replaces Hammer of Justice but is on a very short cooldown so you can just go around being the 'Stunadin' here..."

But yeah, the xpac isn't even in alpha so things will change when they see them in action, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidseal View Post
    How will Pandaren make PVP complicated? cuz of same Race?
    PVP 101 - The enemy haz red names above the head and if you target them(mouse over it is) a sword appears.
    Mind control > they nuke their own team mates :P
    but seriously same race is a non-issue.

And like has been stated, these are first look at these changes. Also take note that most classes have to make similar choices like this.
    Last edited by autopsy; 2011-10-22 at 01:39 PM.

1. As stated it's not final.

2. Just about everyone - well at least melee - is probably going to be in the same boat from the screens I saw yesterday.

3. I get where Blizz is coming from with just now assigning a baseline toolkit to everyone and I approve.

Deleted
    Change is scary, but product is not final. Keep your fingers crossed until the Beta is over.

Same as rogues have to choose between shadowstep and preparation.

Think about it: you lose either Repentance or HoJ, but gain pet combat. Fair trade, imo ;p

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sondok View Post
    "Fist of Justice replaces Hammer of Justice but is on a very short cooldown so you can just go around being the 'Stunadin' here..."
    To me it sounds like you will get hammer of justice baseline, but if you pick this talent you will lose it and get this new stun with a shorter cd instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhoe View Post
    To me it sounds like you will get hammer of justice baseline, but if you pick this talent you will lose it and get this new stun with a shorter cd instead.
    Talents that actually replace something else stated that in the tooltips. Granted, not final so we could end up getting both, or Fist as baseline, but as it is, First of Justice is the new Hammer of Justice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr View Post
    Same as rogues have to choose between shadowstep and preparation.

Think about it: you lose either Repentance or HoJ, but gain pet combat. Fair trade, imo ;p
    ehh what, gouge/sap/blind/ks got removed or?

He said Shadowstep and Prep. Gouge sap blind was not even said in his post.
    And no, they are not being removed.

Quote Originally Posted by kath01 View Post
    ehh what, gouge/sap/blind/ks got removed or?

Lets be honest, you dont need the cc, you would much rather have the slow. Imagine how good you will be, freedom into a slow you would have a crazy ammount of uptime.