Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    guys stop the arguments and say thx to the arena net developers that they design your stupid tiers in wow on the request of blizz cos they lack ideas . RIP wow

Quote Originally Posted by khh View Post
    so which dragon of wow this copies?

Undead dragon? That's obviously Onyxia. But the wow version looks so much better. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    So yeah probably 90% of you that rush to defend this, are people who hate MoP and the people who defend that. Hypocrites. Sorry but that looks alot like deathwing, a reskined deathwing
    Except that Deathwing's design came after the Shatterer's so you could say that Deathwing is a reskinned Shatterer. I don't hate MoP either. I just don't care about it. Generalizing and calling everybody who doesn't think that the Shatterer = Deathwing hypocrites seems kind of ignorant.

LOL at all the GW2 fanboys defending this. Face it, its the truth

Quote Originally Posted by khh View Post
    so which dragon of wow this copies?

Deathwing phase 3.
    First we ride him. (Epic fight btw, really epic. Riding a dragon and killing some plant like fire stuff, epic)
    Then we fight him at cataclysm.
    After that, his metal armors drop and it's pretty much Tequatl.

Obviously I am kidding, love how chinlovers diss on GW dragons.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRayken View Post
    I played it at Comic-Con. ... It felt just like World of Warcraft except you can like, roll if you double tap a directional button.
    Considering one of the biggest credits to Wow over other MMOs is it's tight slick controls, saying it felt just like Wow is a HUGE compliment.

But don't let that stop you trying to troll....

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan of hyping MMO's that haven't come out yet. I don't see why anyone would. Why not stay neutral until you pick it up?

I don't understand the bleeding hatred of Guild Wars 2 fans trying to push their views on other people. This is why we live in a democracy, not a fascist dictatorship.

Guild Wars 2 looks generic, and fairly boring. It's style of realism is ruined by the fact the graphics are not impressive for a game from 2011. This is my opinion.
    Why do graphics make a game better...
    Don't even think I need to comment on how hypocritical you are.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

I don't really agree that the people supporting Guild Wars 2 are "fanboys".

But I don't understand how you could be a fan of it to this extent without being skeptical or somewhat keen on getting ripped off. Especially a MMO that you have to play for years on end and repeat every day... I'm shocked that some of the fans here don't have any form of doubt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.
    The Horde and The Alliance haven't changed since Warcraft 2. Pandaren are the first true change to either faction for 12 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is an old video. There are gameplay videos online of this encounter. iirc, they said it was a something around a level 40 encounter, and yes, it looks a million times more awesome than the deathwing encounter, but then, there are lvl1 bosses in GW2 that look more awesome that practically every other boss in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    Don't even think I need to comment on how hypocritical you are.
    I've played Guild Wars 2 at Comic-Con.

That doesn't change the fact making an assertion on graphics is purely visual.
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.
    The Horde and The Alliance haven't changed since Warcraft 2. Pandaren are the first true change to either faction for 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I know! Look how bad the human city looks!

look at that, gaining XP as you find new places, such blatant wow ripoff

I played it at Comic-Con. ... It felt just like World of Warcraft except you can like, roll if you double tap a directional button.

Which is already available in Rusty Hearts.
    Ahahahaha. Did you play it heavily medicated? I seriously doubt you've ever seen anything about GW2 than what has been shown in this thread. Your avatar really suits your responses.

I'm not a fan of hyping MMO's that haven't come out yet. I don't see why anyone would. Why not stay neutral until you pick it up?

I don't understand the bleeding hatred of Guild Wars 2 fans trying to push their views on other people. This is why we live in a democracy, not a fascist dictatorship.

Guild Wars 2 looks generic, and fairly boring. It's style of realism is ruined by the fact the graphics are not impressive for a game from 2011. This is my opinion.
    And MoP a game being released in 2012/2013? is? You just said stay neutral untill you pick it up? Then try to bash it? I think GW2 is all around a better game/looking from WoW and I only played it for 40min

Quote Originally Posted by Ronyx View Post
    Ahahahaha. Did you play it heavily medicated? I seriously doubt you've ever seen anything about GW2 than what has been shown in this thread. Your avatar really suits your responses.
    Why are you insulting me for my opinion?

Yeah. The only thing I saw was that your combat becomes different for underwater. Everything else was exactly the same as WoW. I heard if you die you can get back up, but that's not really different from WoW. That's just "You're not dead yet".
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.

Quote Originally Posted by degonite View Post
    And MoP a game being released in 2012/2013? is? You just said stay neutral untill you pick it up? Then try to bash it? I think GW2 is all around a better game/looking from WoW and I only played it for 40min
    I do not like the graphics of a game. If I smell a flower and like it's smell but dislike the color purple, I still won't like its color. The graphics have nothing to do with my judgment of the game. I said it's graphical realism is ruined by it's unimpressive vistas.
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. The only thing I saw was that your combat becomes different for underwater. Everything else was exactly the same as WoW. I heard if you die you can get back up, but that's not really different from WoW. That's just "You're not dead yet".
    And there is no auto attack, weapons dictate your skills, and you can't target friendly players to heal.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Why are you insulting me for my opinion?

Your the first person I've ever seen to say GW2 is a WoW clone, that says a lot IMO.

Closing this. There is a lot of trolling and flaming going on in here with very little actual discussion.

Please don't create threads that try and instigate flame wars (i.e. think about how you word the title and OP).