Deleted

Still these queues on EU

The horde queue has been f*'d up since cataclysm,it might take 5 minutes,might take 10,might take 15, while alliance is instant since the launch of the expansion.
    Anyone knows if blizzard has some intentions of doing something about it? the game loss the fun if your not alliance,and to be honest,despite the fact that i have 2 alliances,i miss horde..all the way!

I know blizzard is aware of this,but does anyone know if they intend to do something about it?

It might be the fact that the Horde PvP population is huge compared to the Alliance population... and that Horde queues are longer because there generally arn't enough Alliance queueing?

if that's the case, Blizzard can't 'fix' that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I play both Alliance and Horde and I dont share your opinion on this. Please elaborate?

Deleted
    i play both like i said aswell,and as horde i'v been waiting between 5 to 15 minutes to enter a battleground,and as alliance i dont even wait 10 seconds. And yes its because of that population issues,but why so many ideas agaisnt HvH or AvA bgs?..fuck the lore,the screwd it up already

10+ Year Old Account
    Ally queues indeed are shorter than the Horde side, but Blizz can't do anything about it. It's a population imbalance. Unless a load of Horde go to the Ally side, we'll have to suffer long queues.

Deleted
    This isn't done by intention, you incompetent fool. Since when are the choices made by players Blizzard's fault? that's like blaming them for the ill-mannered playerbase.

Deleted
    and obviously blizz will never give a free faction change lol

---------- Post added 2011-09-08 at 09:29 PM ----------

instead of flaming do you mind reading the replies? and did i even blame anyone here? lol

Deleted
    Yeah, it's really nice playing alliance these days, quite the opposite of what it used to be during classic, bc and early lich king.

And because most of the horde fainboys are way to proud of being part of their little freak show, it'll likely stay that way. There's absolutely nothing blizzard can do about the fact that players are weird and prefer the bad guys.

Deleted
    the good/bad guy thing is a joke..i can just say horde are honored and strong while the alliance is a corrupt faction that lets dragons get into their cities without nothing to do, people in hunger? BUILD A STATUE!...-.- ... and since nobody can read,ill repeat it..Horde versus Horde battlegrounds, Alliance versus Alliance battlegrounds,it happens in Rbg's,why not in Bg's? whats the lore in RBg's if your a human capping with the horde simbol?...........

If players perceive one side to be better at pvp, everyone will flock to that side. Which is worse, 5-15 min ques or losing 2/3 of the games?

Deleted
    A .. distorted view of good and evil in many players is part of the reason why there's a horde overpopulation. Mostly that, peer pressure, and the illusion that you'll win every bg on horde.

I mean, while we, the horde, were busy murdering innocents by the thousands, they built a statue for their king! Oh, the balls!

Deleted
    murdering innocents? besides the massacre to the draenei race i dont recall any innocent murder...besides its a fantasy game, and ill play either a midget,a werewolf,or a human? wich i actually am in real life?..takes the fun out of it imo,but to each one their own, i have a human just for the racial and the instant queues :\...

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    It might be the fact that the Horde PvP population is huge compared to the Alliance population
    Oh lawlzorz

Deleted
    my queue time on horde varies a lot, sometimes i get instant, then next queue i have to wait 15mins, then 5mins, its odd. alliance i always get instant queue.

I was hoping horde queues would be less as I'm sick and tired of alliance now but I still don't get why people say horde have more people PVPing, if that was the case why do they often have to start bg's with LESS people? surely if you have 40 people joining bgs on horde and 30 on alliance the horde should fill a bg quicker? I see it time and time again in WSG or any other small bg, alliance are full in about 2 seconds while horde take AGES to fill up and even START with 8 or 9, yet horde have so much more people joining bg's? makes no sense.

People saying you can't fix this, why not just add MORE servers? if you have 100 people trying to get into 5 servers, why not just add more? doesn't it make sense?

Deleted
    Although I do agree that it is not entirely Blizzard's fault, as everyone is "free" to choose his or her faction, Blizzard did influence the faction of choice for PvP:

- for a long time, horde racials were better in PvP situation, especially in battlegrounds where war stomp and aoe silence would wreak major disruption. Blizzard has somewhat corrected it, but the perception is still that horde racials are better for mass PvP.

- Blizzard made it "cool" to be horde. The better known figure in the lore is of course Thrall, and with the war cry "for the horde" being a favorite among wow players, this naturally would lead to people favoring the horde.

so your only recourse is to either reroll Alliance yourself or disgust enough people for them to switch to alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    I was hoping horde queues would be less as I'm sick and tired of alliance now but I still don't get why people say horde have more people PVPing, if that was the case why do they often have to start bg's with LESS people? surely if you have 40 people joining bgs on horde and 30 on alliance the horde should fill a bg quicker? I see it time and time again in WSG or any other small bg, alliance are full in about 2 seconds while horde take AGES to fill up and even START with 8 or 9, yet horde have so much more people joining bg's? makes no sense.

People saying you can't fix this, why not just add MORE servers? if you have 100 people trying to get into 5 servers, why not just add more? doesn't it make sense?
    Since the x realm BG system, BGs only start when both sides are full on people. Since alliance mostly get instant or close to instant queues, and horde players have to wait for 10-15 minutes usually, it's only logical that a few of those horde players missed the queue being afk, alt-tabbed or other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post

bg are allrdy full crossedrealms.

adding more servers doesn't solve the problem.
    maybe somehow getting more alliance players into the pvp might might be a better idea. but then again if they do it to might we end up the other way around.