Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    Dear Hunters, Warriors and Pallies,

Wanna swap?

Love,

Death Knights xxx

sure

if i didnt hate dks's

warrior one is the best looks so beast

Hunters and Wars look great imo.....sry locks, looks like you guys gave out the wrong candy on Halloween and got punched in the face.....

Blizz stopped trying when it came to designing armor a long time ago. That's why Transmorg is coming.

At least Warlock T13 shows a little bit of creativity with the tentacles (Damn, females will love cunnilingus with these (no you can't stop picturing that now, sry))
    Last edited by Galathir; 2011-10-27 at 10:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'm liking the mage and hunter sets the best...

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss SIMPLE designs.I yearn for my warrior to be in the red shoulders that are made in a tribal fashion.Never beat T6 Warrior IMO

One of the best tiers so far, where every set has some unique features. I'm still disappointed about the DK set, beucase it usually one of the best each tier, while this one is at the bottom this round. I'm also puzzled about the blue neon lights in one of the warrior tiers, but the set itself looks very good. I'm glad that they set the tiers in context with the settings that they obtain them from, and not just randomly decorated armor (although, I do question the excessive use of all those pink/green/yellow jewels that are embedded into the chest, knees, forehead etc, making the set look like a cheap action figure)
    I think Warlock wins this round, that head item is badass

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Priest Rocks Nothing to compare about it...

Priest then Warrior. The rest all look like crap, IMO

Edit: Well I guess paladin tier looks ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the warlock set. The mage.. meh..

15+ Year Old Account
    i really hate the mage set, gnomes don't control time, the Bronze Dragonflight do, how did blizzard get the two mixed up? retarded if you ask me

Deleted
    The Death Knight Tier 13 is finally here and we can now compare armor sets to see who got the prettiest one!
    Redundant statement, no? Most of them are hideous :P Thank god for transmog.

Apparently the tron guy was using warrior t13. .. Great sets on this tier. Much better than t11 and 12. Shaman :wub

What the heck is on the mages head?

Thankfully transmog is coming...these sets are all pretty "meh".

15+ Year Old Account
    warrior is amazing, pally is decent.....all other are lackluster

the priest tier looks amazing, am quite disappointed in the shaman head piece >

Deleted
    From 4.3 I love the priest set and the Paladin PvP set. Others are meh. My paladin tank will get xmogified to t12 heroic + bullwark of azzinoth.

IMO, I think they got the Death Knight and Warrior tiers mixed up. It would have been more appropriate for DK's to get the Deathwing armor. I mean, come on! He even has the word "Death" in his name! Well whatever, That's what Transmogrification is for. I'll be wearing my tier 10 set design for this next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Is it just the human model that makes pally gear look awful, because in those pics...it really really looks awful. (
    If it looks bad on a Human model, just imagine how much worse it will look like on a Tauren model.