Google Chrome not working.

Everytime I open up Chrome, it just sits there "Loading..." I try to type in a new address, and it still sits there loading. I installed and reinstalled, and it still won't work. After about 5 minutes of loading it comes up with "This webpage is not available."

Anybody else have this problem? I HATE using Internet Explorer, but it's actually working.

Ehh chrome seems to lag every once in a while for myself. Maybe try using firefox?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboomzor View Post
    Everytime I open up Chrome, it just sits there "Loading..." I try to type in a new address, and it still sits there loading. I installed and reinstalled, and it still won't work. After about 5 minutes of loading it comes up with "This webpage is not available."

Anybody else have this problem? I HATE using Internet Explorer, but it's actually working.
    Check your internet.

Internet's working fine, which is why i'm confused. I allowed it to go through the firewall and all that good stuff. It just happened today after I "woke" my computer up from sleep mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboomzor View Post
    Internet's working fine, which is why i'm confused. I allowed it to go through the firewall and all that good stuff. It just happened today after I "woke" my computer up from sleep mode.
    Well you might want to go post this thread in the computer section they could probably tell you what it might be.

Figured it out, thanks =D

you have fucked something up good sir, because i dont' have problems what so ever with chrome.
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.