Poll: your facial hair

Whats Your Facial Hair

whats your facial hair

i have a thin goatee with a chin strap

or

what facial hair to do you females want to have
    Last edited by c2dholla619; 2013-03-05 at 11:21 PM.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a thin goatee aswell. Don´t like it otherwise on me.

I usually go with the too lazy to shave look. Otherwise known as the homeless man.

It varies, sometimes I'm clean shaven(not often) and mostly I just alternate between a soul patch and a chin-beard/goatee.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Clean atm, shaved this morning, but if I leave it for a few days, I guess caveman is the best description, from one ear to another, joining on to a mustache

I'm kinda lazy about shaving but never go far enough for a full beard. I probably shave about once a week. People ask me all the time if I'm trying to grow a beard.

Deleted
    Sideburns, classy

Either a thick chin goatee with no mustache, full beard, or clean shaven by electric to keep a stubble.

My favorite is the chin goatee, but it is higher maintenance to keep up, so I usually get lazy and go with one of the others.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    i voted custom.

Wilder beast.
    You cared enough to post.

Trying to recreate the natural hairy look of my balls. Guess it looks kinda "nuts".

Mostly a somewhat thick chin strap. Few years back I used to have a (somewhat) full beard. Chin strap, mustache, big goatee. I can't for the life of me grow a freaking "soul patch". Annoying I tell you. Don't get much hair on my cheeks either, short of some patches here and there.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

Deleted
    Neckbeard, because how else will I acquire my PhD in astrophysics and theology?

I could've put full beard because it does cover my face, but I trim pretty short, so it's more like a stubble look.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito Noctix View Post
    Mostly a somewhat thick chin strap. Few years back I used to have a (somewhat) full beard. Chin strap, mustache, big goatee. I can't for the life of me grow a freaking "soul patch". Annoying I tell you. Don't get much hair on my cheeks either, short of some patches here and there.
    It takes me weeks to grow a "decent" soul patch, its just extremely slow.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    It takes me weeks to grow a "decent" soul patch, its just extremely slow.
    Tried just leaving all of it alone for about a month, still didn't get anything short of a few strands of hair.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito Noctix View Post
    Tried just leaving all of it alone for about a month, still didn't get anything short of a few strands of hair.
    Yeah I know that feeling, it sucks lol.