View Poll Results: a better idea then a single neutral race? pandas at that!

Voters
14. This poll is closed
  • yes i like the idea

3 21.43%
  • no it's rediculous and i would quit wow if that actually happened

5 35.71%
  • i love pandas

4 28.57%
  • i'd prefer a samurai themed race

2 14.29%

Thread: A better idea?

A better idea?

why couldn't they have made panda's the new alliance race and gaven horde a vampire race(no not like twilight movies, but rather like underworld mixed with 30 days of night type vampires, something like a rogue caster that uses a new type of energy. imagine em weilding a two handed sword! anyways.. just a thought. would you have prefered this scenario over the upcoming expansion with a nuetral panda race?

there's no Horde thing as a vampire or something on lore, something like that get closer is a demon hunter, but a demon hunter would be OP
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it wouldn't have been fair. Players on both sides have wanted pandas, -and- the pandas have more of an in-lore history with the Horde than the alliance anyway.

Also, the only thing Warcraft has/had even remotely close to vampires is the San'layn, and they were Scourged elves.

So, the short answer is no. The long answer is nooooooooooooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Imagine if SWTOR had an Endor's moon themed expansion where the Ewoks played a huge role. I could just see it now, the reactions... "This game sucks! Ewoks are stupid!" "I hate these retarded Ewoks! They have no basis in lore!" "I'm quitting because of Ewoks!"

Deleted
    http://www.wowwiki.com/San%27layn
    We already got vampires in warcraft

I like the idea of pandas and especially monks so meh, they can be on both sides as long as I can kill me some allies with no auto-attacks.

Deleted
    Because there are already vampire like races in the Burning Legion and in the scourge