Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Mist of Pandaria trailer.

What do u think about trailer of mist of Pandaria? i Think it give'd wrong idea of land where horde will destroy theramore and alliance and horde will fight, i mean there was only land of full of peaceful, not war when looking there. even thouhg in blizzcon someone said "only peacefull before storms", but still i think that they should do new trailer to get "angried" panda haters back to wow subscritions. your thinks?

Deleted
    There's gonna be a cinematic before the expansion ships. That might be cooler. And I'm pretty confident the war between the Horde and the Alliance is gonna result in some epic questlines and events, even though you're correct the trailer is quite serene and peaceful.

Deleted
    Thta was only a teaser..the real trailer,the cinematic one will come out in the future and there probably u will see a bit more of the upcomin battle between the 2 factions

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, but when deathwing, burning crusaders and wrath of lich king was annouce'd there was allway cool looking trailer.

I think they did a poor job with the announcement trailer. It didn't show what they intended to do with the expansion, and the directions they intend to go in. No doubt, the cinematic will do a better job, but the trailer just didn't do a good job of portraying Mists of Pandaria.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    I think they did a poor job with the announcement trailer. It didn't show what they intended to do with the expansion, and the directions they intend to go in. No doubt, the cinematic will do a better job, but the trailer just didn't do a good job of portraying Mists of Pandaria.
    i total agreement with you! i mean if they want expansion with war of horde and blood of alliance, why they show peace scenarions?? >.< many people gott'ed wrong idea of hole expansion in general and therefor many have based their thinks about it, as they say "first impression is importantest".

I thought the trailer was awful when compared to the LK and Cata one, but their showcasing of the content at blizzcon panels was very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.