The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there no testing this weekend? Nothing official has been confirmed/posted for this weekend's beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lollermittens View Post
    Is there no testing this weekend? Nothing official has been confirmed/posted for this weekend's beta.
    Not even sure. Everyone's assuming yes but like you said, there's been nothing on it. Even the http://arrstatus.com/ site says "tentative" under the beta starting time. That's a first.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    When the next beta test rolls around; keyboard or 360 controller? (On PC)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Not even sure. Everyone's assuming yes but like you said, there's been nothing on it. Even the http://arrstatus.com/ site says "tentative" under the beta starting time. That's a first.
    I hope it's because they decided to push Phase 4. But that's wishful thinking, and maybe just a delay on testing for Phase 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    When the next beta test rolls around; keyboard or 360 controller? (On PC)
    Try both, it's pretty easy to switch between the two. If you mean what were going to use, I have a tendency to switch to keyboard and mouse on healing, but controller on damage.
    Last edited by PenguinChan; 2013-07-03 at 09:10 AM.

About the beta, I was reading of FF14Realm and some people seemed convinced it was this weekend until the 14th, but no one would link any info and a couple said to just look it up =\

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Streamlining payment processes possibly. I know when a few friends bought 1.0 they spent about 30 minutes trying to figure out how to get the Crysta or w/e working, couldn't figure it out, and just dropped the game there. Didn't even get to play it. They were so fed up with trying to get their subscription functioning that they didn't even bother.
    They really should work on their site. I have to jump through a dozen hoops to get onto the beta forums if it isn't saved.

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    They really should work on their site. I have to jump through a dozen hoops to get onto the beta forums if it isn't saved.
    Yeah, I had no clue how to get the client or how to get to the beta forums (got a much earlier beta invite because of luck) until an internet acquaintance linked the forums to me. I hope when they launch they do a lot of work to streamline their site/site functions, because it's terrible -_-

They better not go into p4 the weekend i have a surgery -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Oh you're having surgery? May I ask for what?

Well good luck and hope our recovery goes well

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    Oh you're having surgery? May I ask for what?

Well good luck and hope our recovery goes well
    Wish I could say I get my nose done or breast implants but it is just a minor surgery to get rid of things before they can get dangerous.
    I probably will be back home the same day but I am not sure I want to play FF while on pain killers heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I could say I get my nose done or breast implants but it is just a minor surgery to get rid of things before they can get dangerous.
    I probably will be back home the same day but I am not sure I want to play FF while on pain killers heh.
    You should be fine..I had a lung piece removed around 5-6 so you should recover right fast if it's as minor as you say. Still good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    You should be fine..I had a lung piece removed around 5-6 so you should recover right fast if it's as minor as you say. Still good luck man.
    Thanks I know i will fine. I am not worried in the slightest!

For anyone who still has trouble with the forum location (even though they fixed it with new beta emails via a direct link), go to The Lodestone (Beta); has a direct link to Forums as well as other cool stuff.

Deleted
    The Betaforums are directly link in the launcher, no hoops there

The next Beta test is scheduled to begin at 2:00 a.m. (PDT)/9:00 a.m. (GMT) on July 5th, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakshamash View Post
    The next Beta test is scheduled to begin at 2:00 a.m. (PDT)/9:00 a.m. (GMT) on July 5th, 2013.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triairy from SE
    Regarding the Next Beta Test Schedule (07/03/2013)
    Thank you for your participation in the beta test for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

Starting from the next Beta test, the stress testing of the duty finder is planned to be conducted. However, the final QA check of the system is still in progress.

As a result, there is a possibility where the duty finder will not become available at the start, but instead will be implemented through the update that will be conducted during the Beta test.

With the testing details including when the duty finder will become available and also the closing schedule of the next Beta test, we will be making another announcement before the test begins.

We look forward to your active participation in the beta test for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
    Seems good to me.
    Note: There is no END time (yet).
    Last edited by WorldofWorkcraft; 2013-07-03 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    Seems good to me.
    Note: There is no END time (yet).
    They said in final stage of beta 3 - During this test, worlds are scheduled to remain online for several days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to get all overly personal, but good luck.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Well, but what good does it really do for you if they're kept open longer. I mean sure, you can test more, but you can be honest, most of us just want to play more. The thing is... if you invested some time over the last weekends you have done pretty much everything. For me, the only thing left would be grinding to 34 to see brayflox, and I'm not sure i want to spoil the game by already grinding in BETA.

Deleted
    Damn I'm working every weekend shift in July u_u Hope this time the test lasts a few more days, I was only able to play a couple hours each day last week!

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakshamash View Post
    They said in final stage of beta 3 - During this test, worlds are scheduled to remain online for several days.
    Well FML if this is the case, I was hopeing to get some homework done on sunday after the servers went offline.