Deleted
    Nay!

We need Culinarian limit breaks where you forcefully smack people around with your frying pan.

My biggest problem with this game isn't so much the game but the gold sellers, it's gotten to the point that in the cities I can't read what my guildies say and I end up missing invites to dungeons because of the constant spam, then the constant spam they send me directly when I am not in the cities. Until the issues get dealt with I am going to pass on the subscription fee. It's a shame because this is such a wonderful game but there doesn't seem to be any motion against them and thats not what I remember from XI. Sure they ran rampant for a while but eventually SEO busted down on them and made consistant bans of gold sellers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    *grumble grumble goldsellers*
    /blist add <r>

Solves the problem for me :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    /blist add <r>

Solves the problem for me :P
    Blacklist hits 200

Problem returns.

By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armours hollow on the hill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakkis View Post
    Blacklist hits 200

Problem returns.
    Should be fine, albeit tedious, to remove them from blist after a day or two, no? I can't imagine those characters existing for more than a day, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Should be fine, albeit tedious, to remove them from blist after a day or two, no? I can't imagine those characters existing for more than a day, right?
    Nope. I've had several of them for longer than a week on my b-list. I've deleted maybe 5 at most. And I have like 20 blisted.

Yeah, I was surprised to open my blacklist one day and find like 40 deleted characters on it. You can remove them then.

I just don't spend a lot of time in the 3 big cities now. On my server if you want to shout chat for an endgame group, go to Mor Dhona. If you're doing anything else just head to a popular leveling zone. It's reduced a lot of the people who spam shout chat in cities, though plenty of random tells come along.

15+ Year Old Account
    My list is at 200. Since September 10th when I started playing, I have removed a total of 6 people from the List. After they've shown up as -Deleted-. Removing them prior to that has led to me finding them whispering me again.

By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armours hollow on the hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it better to just have shout / yell on a different tab and only use it when needed. I just ignore the ones that send tells now.

The weird thing for me is, when I was on Siren(US), I saw spam yells and tells all the damn time.

But since I've moved to Tonberry (JP) I hardly see any /yells or get any /tells (tho they may be in Japanese so I don't notice, lol)
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    The weird thing for me is, when I was on Siren(US), I saw spam yells and tells all the damn time.

But since I've moved to Tonberry (JP) I hardly see any /yells or get any /tells (tho they may be in Japanese so I don't notice, lol)
    They're also rather rare these days on Adamantoise nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    They're also rather rare these days on Adamantoise nowadays.
    Hey you're using my xivpads sig template! I'm glad it's finding use for others as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarinolde View Post
    Hey you're using my xivpads sig template! I'm glad it's finding use for others as well.
    LOL yeah since it is the only one that matches this sites rules.

I'd like it better if I didn't have to show my scrub lvl 70 SCH gear. I rerolled from WHM for raid comp, resetting my gear progression. Coil rains DRG loot, and we haven't seen a single healer piece in a 2 months.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    LOL yeah since it is the only one that matches this sites rules.
    Actually the maximum image file size for signatures is 50KB, and those are almost 200, so... be careful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Actually the maximum image file size for signatures is 50KB, and those are almost 200, so... be careful.
    Be very careful. Someone reported mine which is the same size and I got infracted and had it removed.

Well, we're talking about the visible size. I got an infraction for my first signature because it was too large (500x150) so I decided to try xivpads sig creator. I put a lot of work into making it fit all that stuff into such a ridiculously small size, if this website wants to give me another reason to not come here by sniping my sig, then I say go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBH this sites sig rules could REALLY use an update....You kinda have to search VERY hard or be better with this stuff then I and likely many others will never be....Still gonna double check that...

So I guess going down for Maintenance at 1 really means 12:15. Was just about to ding from the fate when it went boom >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    So I guess going down for Maintenance at 1 really means 12:15. Was just about to ding from the fate when it went boom >.<
    Ooooh right...Forgot about this..Guess more sleep for me LOL.