10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    well it does not really hurt blizzard does it ? But anyway... i have to try the ninja. I have to level to 50 in 3 days.
    You'll need a tank buddy for that. Current low level dungeon queues are insane™.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, anyone know of a skirt + thigh high stocking pants (dyeable, stocking part included)? Similar to the halloween pants for female but not the webby stocking =\ Patracian pants doesn't dye the stockings part and grey is weird.
    While I could go on looking like this (it's kind of odd) I kind of want a mini skirt + stocking that can be dyed to black.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...014_210722.png

15+ Year Old Account
    You could try the Cashmere Skirt of Healing...idk how it dyes unfortunately. Doesn't have thigh high stockings though :s I can't think of any beyond that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... went through it and including that one. Going skirtless for now I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    You'll need a tank buddy for that. Current low level dungeon queues are insane™.
    ~~ mmh or maybe i'll just take my level 50 and farm fate but dear god how boring is that.

Homophobia is so gay.

Finally got my stardust atma today, considering going white mage just because the poetics gear is absolutely fantastic looking.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Hm, anyone know of a skirt + thigh high stocking pants (dyeable, stocking part included)? Similar to the halloween pants for female but not the webby stocking =\ Patracian pants doesn't dye the stockings part and grey is weird.
    While I could go on looking like this (it's kind of odd) I kind of want a mini skirt + stocking that can be dyed to black.
    Have you tried the bridesmaids tights that you can buy in ul'dah?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Only one I know of, not sure if dyeable but they are black anyways: http://de.xivdb.com/?item/3446/Kolosseum-Schurz

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    ~~ mmh or maybe i'll just take my level 50 and farm fate but dear god how boring is that.
    EXTREMELY boring. So boring that I won't farm atma again despite the buff to droprates.

Well yeah : you can't create a new ninja char. The class is not there... you have to make a new char, level it to level 10 and then you can change... so dumb -_-

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Only one I know of, not sure if dyeable but they are black anyways: http://de.xivdb.com/?item/3446/Kolosseum-Schurz
    Yeah I looked into that, it seems so odd with the outfit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Have you tried the bridesmaids tights that you can buy in ul'dah?
    That's what I'm wearing atm, >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Yay. I has a Novus. Det > Crit > SplSpd cause I'm not rich.

That said for Nexus it's essentially the Novus stats + whatever bonus the Nexus one adds right?
    Last edited by Remilia; 2014-11-08 at 08:31 AM.

They don't have a skirt either, but I was going to suggest the Hempen Pantalettes as an alternative for you. However, after using the model viewer I see those are actually completely different for every race. On every other female race combination they are basically just underwear, but on an Elezen female they add not so much stockings as over the knee socks with a pattern on the side. When dyed black the pattern on the legs is still visible, but much less so. It ends up looking like pretty nice to me.
    model viewer
    If my character does ever update... I used the set as my fishing gear, as I have a severe dislike for the fisherman gear, aside from the hat. And ignore my fishing accessories; SBing random stuff.

FFXIV is actually my favorite MMORPG next to WoW. I've tried Archeage, Rift, Aion, Wildstar, ESO.

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry if this has been answered already, but how much better is the atma drop rate after the buff? was able to get 6 atmas before the buff, and didnt farm for them till now because the grind was frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    sorry if this has been answered already, but how much better is the atma drop rate after the buff? was able to get 6 atmas before the buff, and didnt farm for them till now because the grind was frustrating.
    It was increased from 2.5% to 12.5%, so 5 times increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    It was increased from 2.5% to 12.5%, so 5 times increase.
    wow.. i should start farming then^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Any confirmation (more or less) that items you turn in Materia has a higher chance of getting the stats with the stats you're equipping. So basically a det ring has a higher chance of getting det materias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any confirmation (more or less) that items you turn in Materia has a higher chance of getting the stats with the stats you're equipping. So basically a det ring has a higher chance of getting det materias.
    Apart from melee vs caster stats, I seriously doubt that.
    Binding and DEing combat items is a complete waste of time due to the ~50% chance of getting some useless crap like main stat and resistances.
    Just use gather and sell stuff to buy it from the AH.

So guys what has changed in the past 6 months or so. Its been awhile since I played and last time I was on I was leveling my 2nd class.

Has there been Xp boosts or anything. Before I was mainly doing CT for gear.

Edit: I really hate how I can't update unless I log in and can't log in unless I got game time
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-11-15 at 04:58 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So guys what has changed in the past 6 months or so. Its been awhile since I played and last time I was on I was leveling my 2nd class.

Has there been Xp boosts or anything. Before I was mainly doing CT for gear.

Edit: I really hate how I can't update unless I log in and can't log in unless I got game time
    Hmmm let's see there is the new coil and ct was replaced with st...We got more dungeons ninja and rogue. Then there is more story quests Hildebrand continues soooo new trials aka primal...Annnd yeah.

I'll be glad to help ya out if you come back man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Hmmm let's see there is the new coil and ct was replaced with st...We got more dungeons ninja and rogue. Then there is more story quests Hildebrand continues soooo new trials aka primal...Annnd yeah.

I'll be glad to help ya out if you come back man.
    Ya ill be coming back just don't think it will be until near the end of next month since I am in the middle of moving. Thx for the info tho
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD