10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Not sure if it was intentional or not but back when I did those dailies, if you failed a few times some/all of your cross class skills would eventually unlock.
    Oh well, luckily just couple more days and I'll have my Goldsmith 50(+). Just need to decide which crafting to level-up next with those dailies, probably Armorer or Blacksmith as I've Miner.

But pfft.. been like this ever since I got level 60; play as X race for an week or two and then I'd want to change to Y race. End up changing, play one-two weeks and I'd again want to change race, but this time back to X. Starting to get tired of this endless cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    But pfft.. been like this ever since I got level 60; play as X race for an week or two and then I'd want to change to Y race. End up changing, play one-two weeks and I'd again want to change race, but this time back to X. Starting to get tired of this endless cycle.
    Heheh, I'm the complete opposite.
    I create a character once and then it it final. (Minus stuff like hair, which can easily be changed in a Roleplay setting)
    Which is why I spend a small eternity on character creation. :X

I guess both approaches have their pros and cons but I dearly love my kitty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I'm the same way, except with Jobs. :O
    Haha yeah.. my job list looks like this currently:

Jumping here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Heheh, I'm the complete opposite.
    I create a character once and then it it final. (Minus stuff like hair, which can easily be changed in a Roleplay setting)
    Which is why I spend a small eternity on character creation. :X
    Yeah, sat ages in character creation for both, and stuck between those two. I can't really find out what's wrong with them, nor why I always keep going towards the another when I'm playing the other one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soft, furry and pointed ears > horns.

They both look adorable though, so I kind of get your dilemma.

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed Au Ra can have glowing red eyes, are they Au ra only?

I want my Human to have glowing red eyes

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    I noticed Au Ra can have glowing red eyes, are they Au ra only?

I want my Human to have glowing red eyes
    The eye rings (forget what they're called) are Au Ra only yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    The eye rings (forget what they're called) are Au Ra only yeah.
    Limbal rings.

Used for a while, but ended up taking them away.

15+ Year Old Account
    Limbal rings.

Used for a while, but ended up taking them away.
    They can be very hit or miss, imo. Some people...make very ugly use of them, just like the dual eye colour option.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can be very hit or miss, imo. Some people...make very ugly use of them, just like the dual eye colour option.
    Noticed that quite many players enable odd eyes and make one eye red and another white. Looks horrible, if you ask from me. :/

Edit: I notice a trend...whenever someone "helpfully" points out that I'm in Cleric Stance and how that's not for healing, I don't get any commendations at the end of that run. /sad

It's like people are just clueless and follow along whenever someone is the first to call someone out.
    But.. but.. you're healer, Cleric Stance reduces the amount of healing!

But yeaah.. I've noticed that I get more commendations if I just stay out of Cleric Stance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Weird, I always seem to get more commendations when I dps as heals. o.o
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2015-08-01 at 12:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, it's not DPSing...all other things being equal, it seems like few notice and fewer care.

But when someone call you out about it and tells you all about how you're not supposed to be doing it, then it seems like people assume you're doing something wrong. Could just be my impression, dunno. :O
    Could always come back with "is anyone dead? no, then its perfectly a ok for me to be in clerics" but yeah there are some derpy people out there. Like bards who think Foe's lowers your dps.

MIN 46!

For some reason the level 45-50 levequests in Mor Dhona are only giving me about 1600 bonus experience upon completion...which makes me wonder if it'll be more efficient to just mindlessly farm items instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of regretting going conjurer route for my first class. I'm level 29, knocking on whm door, but any mission/fate that requires me to kill a boss-like minion or waves of minions, I'm going oom. I just sat and melee'd a turtle with God-level health for like 15min, chugging ether on cd.

/wrists

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    I'm kind of regretting going conjurer route for my first class. I'm level 29, knocking on whm door, but any mission/fate that requires me to kill a boss-like minion or waves of minions, I'm going oom. I just sat and melee'd a turtle with God-level health for like 15min, chugging ether on cd.

/wrists
    Sounds like a gear issue. At those levels with appropriate gear and cleric stance, you'll have as much if not more INT than a black mage, and stone II is stupid strong.

Edit: I reread your post and realized you may be talking about FATES. Fates aren't intended to be solod at any level. You can do it obviously, but your stats and mana aren't balanced around it. Now, if you're going OOM on guildleves, quests or missions, there's an issue.
    Last edited by Luko; 2015-08-01 at 03:19 AM.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Sounds like a gear issue. At those levels with appropriate gear and cleric stance, you'll have as much if not more INT than a black mage, and stone II is stupid strong.
    Nah, I ran OOM all the time while leveling my WHM up. You don't get Shroud until 38. And even with it, if you're just dpsing you can run OOM fairly quick. And even with clerics, your dps isn't that amazing so things take forever to kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    So many of the cards are just such garbage in most situations.
    Is the hardest part for most people I find. It's a lot harder to make on the fly decision with a non proc RNG than it is with procs. It becomes easier with more practice and in full parties it's a lot easier to get the use of every card.
    You have to also remember that you can selectively use your buffs a lot better than mass AOE buffs that Selene does in your example. Sometimes 10-15% speed boost on one person is better than 3% on everyone.

Also slightly sad that faeries don't scale like it did at 50. They're healing for about 1/2 instead of 2/3rd of your normal physick.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2015-08-01 at 09:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    MIN 46!

For some reason the level 45-50 levequests in Mor Dhona are only giving me about 1600 bonus experience upon completion...which makes me wonder if it'll be more efficient to just mindlessly farm items instead.
    Huh? That doesn't sound right. For example from "Metal Has No Master" -leve, with +25% objective bonus, I got the amount of exp from leve added as bonus, almost doubling the experience reward.

- - - Updated - - -

Sigh.. every single time I queue to Alex 2, tanks get one-shot in same phase over and over and everybody leaves after 1 wipe.

How hard is to to pop some defensive cooldowns when that phase starts. ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

Do people have issues with using songs and turrets or..?

15+ Year Old Account

Do people have issues with using songs and turrets or..?
    Prob the same as brds. They focus too much on themselves and not paying attention to the healers MP to play it. the TP song is a little harder to use. Makes me wonder how well that group was doing/their class if they needed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prob the same as brds. They focus too much on themselves and not paying attention to the healers MP to play it. the TP song is a little harder to use. Makes me wonder how well that group was doing/their class if they needed it.
    I quite often just drop TP-turret out after certain time-limit, earlier if there's plenty of AoE. That screenshot was taken after A4; we got into last phase and noticed that healers MP started to go down quite fast, so it was easy to notice that they'll need MP-regen.

Weird, I always seem to get more commendations when I dps as heals. o.o
    Yeah I never give commendations to healers that don't dps, if a healer dps it's an instant commendation. Healers just standing afk for half the instance isn't good for anyone and just makes the run take so much longer.