Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    My little pony and to a lesser extent chuck norris jokes
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Organized Religion : Because I dont give a fuck what you believe but when you start gathering bad things always happen.

Straight Edge : Dont like drugs? Fine, just shut the fuck up about it already!

Daniel Tosh : Hes just the new Bob Saget with an oversized ego, even lamer jokes, and an audience full of idiot fanboys.

Fox News : This one doesnt need an explanation.

Other Time Zones : Because life is confusing enough without this crap.

Calories : Because I want to eat delicious things guilt free.

Numbers : Theres too goddamn many of them and its starting to get on my nerves.
    Farewell WoW Pandaland
    Intel i5 2.67 OC 3.3ghz | ATI 6950 850mhz OC 920Stable 950 Push 1000Insane

* I put on my Twilight Sparkle sig and avatar.

There isn't any trends I'd obliterate. People are entitled to like whatever they want, and if I don't like something I have the freedom to ignore it or not look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miasma85 View Post
    So you're one of the people who still thinks we just like it because it's ironic?
    How sad.
    You were even given good reasons. Like you said: "it's good, well written, and funny".
    Good, well, and funny are dead words that describe almost nothing. other than an extremely generalized emotion, which, for some people, isn't enough to explain adults going crazy for my little pony.
    Quote from Sick4Paradise -

Wow, they should give you Ghostcrawler's job. Wait, no that's a bad idea, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    * I put on my Twilight Sparkle sig and avatar.

There isn't any trends I'd obliterate. People are entitled to like whatever they want, and if I don't like something I have the freedom to ignore it or not look at it.
    Sigh, if only everyone was as awesome as you.

1) Wearing oversized pants below your buttocks. I do not wish to see your Calvin Klein tighty-whities, nor do I wish to see your asscrack sticking in front of my face
    everytime I walk up the school stairs...which happens alot. Do people even know where this originated from? The prison, where the jailed had no belts.

2)This decade's pop/rap music. It is all trash...get rid of those future fugitives/drug addicts who teach 4 year olds how to curse, what a shawty is, and how to have
    "birthday sex". Pretty hard to avoid since they're plastered everywhere.

3)Religion, quite possibly the main cause to all world problems, second is politics...

4)Whiners, complainers, pansies.

5)Current reality tv...I'm talking to you Jersey Shore and the Kardashians....

Quote Originally Posted by Magisleeper View Post
    Numbers : Theres too goddamn many of them and its starting to get on my nerves.
    Numbers can be terrifying if... if you are a robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Miasma85 View Post
    So you're one of the people who still thinks we just like it because it's ironic?
    How sad.
    You were even given good reasons. Like you said: "it's good, well written, and funny".
    I think you're reading a little too much into what I'm saying. I'm sure you enjoy it, no question. That doesn't explain the HUGE popularity. I've seen plenty of things that were absolutely incredible that only have very small followings. Sadly, it takes more than being high quality to be popular.

Deleted
    Auto-tune music. All of it sounds the same, I really have a hard time telling artists/songs from eachother, I don't like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Racism

Deleted
    Stupid usage of the word 'epic'. People replace every single adjective with it, and it's stupid as hell.
    My Little Pony. What the hell is up with that? Do people feel like hipsters for liking a show for children?

And most of all..
    Stupidity.
    If I could choose between ending world poverty and stupidity, I'd choose stupidity. Honestly, that'd probably solve the poverty issue too.

People buying too large of pants, and then wearing them below their ass, and then walking like a duck because they can't keep their pants up by walking normal.

Also, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
    Last edited by muto; 2011-11-03 at 02:10 AM.

Sagging... basically all it is is Hey Guise lets go show everyone our underwears cuz we are so cool!

Yeah its stupid inappropriate and why?.... I have seen people that if they let go of their jeans they would fall down...

Fan boys.
    Any kind of fan that can defend something without even having good reasons, i'd like to kill that entirely so everyone can be objective and have real conversations without people acting like children. "BUT BLAH BLAH AWESOME I LIKE YEAAAH STUFF"
    It would make the world a much more entertaining place, And give me less reason to go on a killing spree.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Some additions:

The over-zealous-politically-correct-crowd and its trusty ally, the going-out-to-get-offended crowd.

"I'm offended!"

"So what? Good for you, do you want your medal now, or will I mail it to you?"

Quote Originally Posted by strombae View Post
    my little pony friendship is magic crap
    Agreed. It just makes you look like a creepy pedofile.

My little pony crap, no contest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Some additions:

The over-zealous-politically-correct-crowd and its trusty ally, the going-out-to-get-offended crowd.

"I'm offended!"

"So what? Good for you, do you want your medal now, or will I mail it to you?"
    You're offended you say?