Deleted

UK Midnight Launches outside of London?

Does anyone know of any midnight openings happening outside of London? I dont fancy going into London with a huge mob - I'd much rather pop into a store, pick up my copy and go home and play. I'm just North of London, so i'll do it if needs be, but I just wanna go without the hassle :P

So, does anyone know of any midnight launches happening outside of London? I wanna pre-order already :l

every game store?

Deleted
    Check what stores are in your area and call them

Digital edition?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    Check what stores are in your area and call them
    I've tried. None of them have phone numbers up though, just a general customer services number. I did call GAME general customer services a few weeks ago, and got a very unhelpful woman that told me there would be no midnight releases at all, which obviously isn't true. :-\

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 02:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Digital edition?
    I want CE and my artbook and pretty box :P

Deleted
    yeah i am going for the digital edition , with kids running around my house most of my old cd collection is now scratched into oblivion :P
    i bet on release night it will be like the start of cata was , loads of ppl all trying to get online and nobody actually getting on , or if u do , getting kicked off again , best to wait till the next evening .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
    yeah i am going for the digital edition , with kids running around my house most of my old cd collection is now scratched into oblivion :P
    i bet on release night it will be like the start of cata was , loads of ppl all trying to get online and nobody actually getting on , or if u do , getting kicked off again , best to wait till the next evening .
    :O I had no problems at all at Cata launch on EU. I'm on Sylvanas-EU, which at the time was one of the few realms which was categorised as "full" lol