Uncrushable Belt of Fury - Ret

So I recently obtained a heroic Uncrushable Belt of Fury from heroic shannox, and I am curious:

Is the massive amount of Mastery worth offsetting the loss of 42 strength from upgrading from the rep belt?

Deleted
    Cant really say is it better and i think simming it might be a good idea. But looking at Retribution paladins from top 20 guilds and 9/10 uses it, so i think it is better.

Its needed to get mastery to proc on the BoE trinket from trash, thats why its BiS if you have that trinket.

Find your stat weights.
    Find out if the 42 STR is more than the Mastery or vice versa.
    Sim it to be sure.

Our gear level has reached a point where Str and Mastery trades at 2:1, meaning 1 Str equals 2 Mastery.

Heroic tanking belt from Shannox has less Str but the massive amount of Mastery it has more than off-sets these values and come out on top as the BiS belt for Ret pallys.

Yes it's BiS because of what Apoc said, so you can have more mastery then crit. Been killing Shannox since week 1 of firelands and still haven't seen that pos belt drop, and 3 people need it.

It's BiS regardless of trinket choices.

I was fortunate enough to get this, main spec is prot but i am already above the CTC cap so using this instead in my ret set.