Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Fishing Boat Mount Demanded

It's about time we get a fishing boat mount! Potentially a two-seater that moves at running speed but lets us fish whilst in it. I would also love the River Boat mount became a permanent mount but would be happy with a small wooden boat to go out fishing in or exploring open waters

I agree, maybe it could speed up fishing by like 10 or 20 percent as well.

Deleted
    Uhuh, lovely idea, perhaps you could make it like a normal vehicle, but once you eject the boat will stand still where you placed it. :P

ill keep it short from me....

....i agree tbh. Ive thought about one a few times in the past while looking for secluded little bits of rock to stand on.

15+ Year Old Account
    I approve of this idea. DO IT.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It's about time we get a fishing boat mount! Potentially a two-seater that moves at running speed but lets us fish whilst in it. I would also love the River Boat mount became a permanent mount but would be happy with a small wooden boat to go out fishing in or exploring open waters
    I admit I didn't know about the River Boat until I did Thousand Needles with my rogue. I keep hoping - like the seahorse - it'll eventually be available in the waters outside the zone it's currently restricted to, heh heh.

That said, I like this idea. I believe there is a deck chair you can fish out of (I think?), but what about people who'd like to buy a boat? (Or, if they're an engineer, build one!)

Deleted
    OP im with you! Make it happen blizzard!

Sounds good but you know what blizz will do .. you must fish up the fishing boat for the mount -.- just to piss us off

Yes please. Atleast something around that idea. Something that increases the mount of fish you can catch(but not a huuuge increase ofc. Just something to spice the fishing part of the game up.

Deleted
    Yes i want my river boat back i spent hours in thousand needles just riding around on that thing if i could fish from it its a awesome bonus

I approve of this message.

I love the idea

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshmaul View Post
    I admit I didn't know about the River Boat until I did Thousand Needles with my rogue. I keep hoping - like the seahorse - it'll eventually be available in the waters outside the zone it's currently restricted to, heh heh.

That said, I like this idea. I believe there is a deck chair you can fish out of (I think?), but what about people who'd like to buy a boat? (Or, if they're an engineer, build one!)
    There's an uber rare seahorse mount drop

Deleted
    I love it!

Next step, guild mounts! Like the submarines from Vash'jir or something, built using the professions of all guildies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now that you mentioned it, I'm actually surprised Blizzard hasn't introduced one in the game until now. It's a such simple yet great idea.
    titanFocus.info -- news, predictions and place for discussion about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    you know what? a sensible idea that could work, they already had moving boats at love is in the air festival

Great idea. I'll take one.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshmaul View Post
    I thought the same thing when I got my boat...

"Awesome! It won't get too much use outside of this zone, but it's still really neat and fun to have it!"

And then found out that it doesn't work outside of 1K Needles. Sadface.

*edit*
    I wouldn't mind a canoe. They already have a model in-game, and an animation for using it.

i approve and totatlly agree with this idea!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
    I love it!

Next step, guild mounts!
    School bus ?!
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.