bag+character pane macro

I've managed to find separate macros which open the bag and character pane but not a macro that combines the two. When I try to combine the two myself, the issue I run into is that they won't close after I open them.

The only other problem is that the bag macro I found only opens my main bag, not all of them.

Could someone give me a hand please?

What's the macro that you are using currently?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I managed to make a little progress and this is what I have.

/script OpenAllBags();
    /script ToggleCharacter("PaperDollFrame")

It opens the character pane and all my bags but on second click, it'll only close the character pane :c

Code:
    /run ToggleBag(0) ToggleBag(1) ToggleBag(2) ToggleBag(3) ToggleBag(4) ToggleCharacter("PaperDollFrame")

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Thank you very much works perfectly.

Deleted
    Use ToggleAllBags() instead of calling ToggleBag individually - it will make sure all bags are in the same state after it's run (same way the key binding behaves), while ToggleBag individually will just toggle the individual state of the bags (1,2,3 opened will translate to 0,4 opened afterwards).

That would make the macro:
    Code:
    /run ToggleAllBags() ToggleCharacter("PaperDollFrame")

I think everyone got there before me (after I refreshed the thread)... here is what I have
    Code:
    /run if ( CharacterFrame:IsShown() ) then HideUIPanel(CharacterFrame) else ShowUIPanel(CharacterFrame) end
    /run ToggleAllBags();
    Last edited by Newbie95816; 2011-11-06 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Thread refreshed

Thanks for the other suggestions :> I'm actually using Treeston's now because it opens the bags in my bank too :d
    I'm not sure if Newbie95816's works for bank but I guess it should since it uses same bag line as treeston's :> thanks again all!