I have always hated this my little pony crap that seems so popular but the other day someone said "i bet all you people who hate my little pony havent even seen an episode". Well i can now say i have seen 2 and it was awful it was the most boring and embarrassing 40 minutes of my life my brother walked in and had to explain why i was watching it he didnt belive me a 20 year old watching a bad childrens show for girls... anyway why is it such a trend to like such a pathetic thing? its not funny there are no things that children wouldnt understand and an adult would it was just pointless it started it finished with no impact on my life other than me wanting my 40 minutes back.

So i am here to say from personal experience now i belive my litte pony freindship is not magic infact its crap until the episode where one breaks their leg in a race and has to be put down i will never watch it or stop hating it.

So please explain to me what people really like? and dont just say its a matter of opinion because to be honest it isnt it isnt a matter of opinion because i have more faith in mankind than to think people over the age of 8 with a vagina really enjoy that show and if you do seek help.

In conclusion stop watching something because its an internet fad.