Deleted

Feral Tank Gear help!

Hi,
    I would like you guys to look at my gear and tell me what i can improve pre-Firelands!
    I don't have much gold for BoE's!Have 1645 Valor atm but will get more from Zandalari's!
    I tanked BWD today,BoT with Halfus HC and Tot4W!
    What do I need to replace to be able to Tank Firelands also I plan on buying Fluid Death with my JP!
    Here is my Feral Tank!
    eu.battle. net/wow/en/character/draenor /Animagus/advanced

Hi, regarding your spec, i'll change "Primal Fury" with "Infected Wounds", both on the same Tier.

Hm. Well. I'd say make your choice of leaning towards stam or agility to start. I lean towards agility, and even blue sockets with +10agi I gem a pure +40 agi gem rather than a hybrid.

Change your shoulder enchant to the agi/mastery one from Therazane. In fact, update all of your enchants. Armor enchant on the cloak, +20 stats on chest, the stam/agi enchant for legs, the +50 agi enchant for bracers, Armor enchant for hands, and personally I go with assassin's step for the feet enchant.

Find two yellow slots with a good bonus(I suppose your chest works, but the 378 tier legs are ideal for this) and put two orange gems(agi/dodge) in those two slots. If the bonus is a secondary stat such as haste or crit or the like(looking at your hands) completely ignore that bonus.

Spec-wise, take away two points from Fury Swipes and add them to Infected Wounds. Other than that the spec is fine. c: Glyphs are correct as well, and your reforging is correct!

Goodluck in Firelands when you attempt it, hope this helped a bit!

looks to me like your going for set bonus's a bit too much, the hands for instance, there is no reason to use a yellow gem for 10 haste just gem it full agi

Other than that, you need your tank debuff as stated above (infected wounds), and know your stat priority for reforge and your good

Deleted
    Yo i may help u look my gear and talent tree it may help u. Have aprox 40% dodge when everything is on wind ench on wep and buffs agi etc etc. It works awsome for FL hc. Next week we are going 6/7 so wish me luck here is my link http: //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/%C3%9Foki/simple. And one more question how much is dodge cap for druids? and how long is BDR?

Deleted
    Thanks guys you are all very helpful!
    The gemming in hands and stuff is to activate meta!I will gem more Agi today then but i feel my Health Pool will be lacking!
    I'll change spec too and my enchants!Will change some but not all because I tend to go for lesser enchants on the gear that i know I will replace soon as I am very low on gold!

Do arena for 2 days to get yourself 384 helm. In 3 weeks you will get 2 arena items - head and shoulders with additional agi bonus, making it pretty much best tank gear until you replace it with 391 pve items (or 4p 378 pve set).

Buy 378 weapon or farm it from trash.
    Farm firelands rep for your cloak, it takes less than hour to get 378 cloak. There is also thrall quest chain for 365 cloak, but its waste of time considering that farming firelands rep is faster.
    You can buy 365 neck from Molten Front vendor. Takes just 30 minutes if you leveled by questing in hyjal.
    Buy 378 bracers. Is not it obvious? Its not like 2k gold worth something nowdays.

Thats it. You are ready for tanking normal firelands with ability to kill some heroic bosses in decent group.

PS. Can't believe you wasted badges on 378 relic. Do you understand that there is armor on leather items? You should always upgrade leather items first.