New computer not working, need a little help

I've been an mmo-champion follower for a long time and am a former WoW player and still keep up on the game. Anyways, I just built a new computer that ran fine and now it's not working

Specs:

I7 2700k
    Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 mobo, I'd link it but I can't post links yet
    650W corsair PSU
    Nvidia 570
    8gigs Gskill Ram

After I built it I spent probably 3 or 4 hours updating it and playing a few games with no problems. This mobo came with a program called EasyTune6 which allows you to overclock via software instead of changing things manually. It had 3 different "levels" you could overclock to. I clicked the lowest one and the pc restarted like normal. It got stuck at the post screen once, no beeps. After a restart it made it just to the Gigabyte screen before restarting its self over and over until I unplugged it. I called Gigabyte tech support and they said my mobo is bad and I'll have a new one here Friday[tomorrow]. Is this the correct diagnosis? After removing the bios battery to reset it and resetting the cmos via the jumpers the pc would no longer even make it to the Gigabyte screen, just continually restarting itself after running for maybe a half second. Even removing a stick of ram to get a post error wasn't doing anything.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan of Windows based overclocking, too many things that could go wrong.

It is quite possible that the EasyTune 6 program caused this but unlikely. It does sound like you have a motherboard worth RMA.