Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

I cheated...again

So the other day after playing pick up basketball at the gym, one of my basketball associates who just so happens to be a fruity-tooty babe, asked for a ride home, which is like 25 miles from my apartment so, I wasn't up to anything good so why not? we decided to go eat out and eventually, took it back to her place and... I don't know why but it just felt right at the moment, now I feel terrible. I have her number now, and this morning my current GF texted me to come pick her up, so I spent the day with her, now its 2pm, shes napping beside me, and I am about to shit freak I feel so cluster fucked...what to do...I recieved 2 texts from the chick, I'm not opening them...Help me? Advice please?

Edit - Some backround I should probably leave: I've been dating this girl for 3 months, so I wouldn't say that its the end of the world, but the guilt is eatting me alive, and I have no where near the balls to confront her about it, so telling her the true story... is sorry but not an option for me. I know the other girl decently, I've known her for about the same time as my gf, the only other encounter besides basketball would be at work a few times where I've chatted up.
    Last edited by brontosaurust; 2011-11-10 at 03:40 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, how old are you?

Okay, so you're 20. So hopefully you're not in High School anymore. You should know that your actions have consequences by now, and that if you genuinely liked what you had going on with your current girlfriend, then you wouldn't want to mess anything up with that relationship. So, either you don't care what you have going on with your current girlfriend, or you're just reckless and don't care about repercussions.

My advice, tell your girlfriend as soon as possible. It's much better than telling her later on.
    Also, you should think about controlling your actions more >.> I mean hey, our hormones go raging every once and a while. I know exactly what you're going through. But you need to learn that once you've got something good in your life, that has a higher priority than instant gratification.

EDIT: - And in response to your new information:

If you're thinking that you should leave, then I think you already have your answer. Just question whether you think it will be worth it or not first.

1) Do you know that you'll be able to go out with the basketball girl after you break up with your first girl?
    2) Will she be a "better" girlfriend than the second girlfriend? What if your relationship with her only lasts a week or so and all you do is fight. You started off your relationship with her while cheating on your current girlfriend. She can totally use that against you later on if she has trust issues and thinks you're cheating on her. Just an off topic comment, but thought it might be useful to throw in.
    Last edited by Sirguygrand; 2011-11-10 at 03:48 PM.

Deleted
    Get some self control and a brain

Man up.
    Tell her the truth.
    Reap what you sow and what-not.

Deleted
    I'm not great at these situations, but if you really do like your gf and this other chick is a girl just looking to have sex and no feeling involved then she doesn't sound right.
    You should also tell the other girl you have a girlfriend and didn't want to give a signal to her. Try set things straight before it's too late.

Where would you go from there is all I can leave you with I'm afraid

Don't try to make something work with the new girl. That will never ever work. If she'll cheat WITH you, she'll cheat ON you.

Deleted
    The truth, man. Embrace it. Tell her. Tell basketball-babe you can't do stuff.

You have the balls to cheat....

U need to man up and tell her...simple stop playing bullshit games

just dont tell her. realise you have urges and start your secret affair

10+ Year Old Account
    Who's hotter? Pick that one.

But seriously.

If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you truly loved the first one, you wouldn’t love another. There are four questions of value in life… What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.” ~ Johnny Depp

Yes you probably don't love the new girl, but you obviously don;t like your girlfriend enough not to cheat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, don't cheat and you will not feel guilty...

Like others have said, if you cheat on someone you do not love them, so you may as well break it off w/ GF.

At least you feel guilty. That is more than I can say about the people I know that slum around.
    Last edited by Roose; 2011-11-10 at 03:41 PM.
    I like sandwiches

Want my advice? Go hang yourself for cheating.

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Dacien; 2011-11-10 at 04:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man up and tell your GF.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't bail out of it.
    You acted dumb, you lose. And you lose it all.
    No sympathy for people like you. None whatsoever.

Deleted
    You're a horrible person. If you're not in an open relationship you should never betray another human being like this. Ever. I really hope you caught some nasty STI to teach you a lesson, then you might not do it again.

Grow up, grow a pair and tell your GF so she can dump your sorry ass and find someone that deserves her.

10+ Year Old Account
    man up and confess, nothing good comes from lies.
    oh...and stop thinking with your d... and start using your brain!

I don't know about that... I didn't really make any move torwards her what so ever... But as soon as she pulled me in again... It felt like there was something there... and I still do! Just it's a really frustrating situation....And I don't think with my D, I like to consider myself unlike other guys and I still do, the decision I make now can...yes in a dramatic state of mind, effect the rest of my life for all I know.

The only right thing to do is to come clean. Be prepared for her to break up with you. If you are truly invested in her, you'll need to break things off with this other girl first. Tell the other girl it was a mistake and you have a GF, leave it at that.

Or you don't really want to be in a relationship. Break up with your girlfriend, tell her you are no good for her and sleep with other women when it feels like the thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Uh, don't cheat and you will not feel guilty...

Like others have said, if you cheat on someone you do not love them, so you may as well break it off w/ GF.

At least you feel guilty. That is more than I can say about the people I know that slum around.
    Sexual desire != the same chemicals as love.
    What you say is only morals talking.