Page 17 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Tried to play this tonight and the server was so laggy it made it totally unplayable Will try again tommorrow and hope for the best!

Just won a beta key in a competition. They just gave a lot of keys out, so expect a lot of random competitions at http://www.firefallthegame.com/commu...s/off-topic.9/ Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Tjsno View Post
    Both, you can change between the two with middle mouse click.

By the way, played a littlle bit of the new patch, it doesn't feel too different before the patch for PvE, but there is no longer a medic class... Sort of disappointing, any there is no later game of getting a medic gun either, just terribly boring skill shot heals.
    It needed to be changed because Medics in PvP were ridiculously overpowered.

10+ Year Old Account
    So no one's PM'd me a key yet. This makes me sad. =(
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjsno View Post
    Both, you can change between the two with middle mouse click.

By the way, played a littlle bit of the new patch, it doesn't feel too different before the patch for PvE, but there is no longer a medic class... Sort of disappointing, any there is no later game of getting a medic gun either, just terribly boring skill shot heals.
    They somewhat had to get rid of the Medic, as you were pretty much crippled in PvP without one or two on your team, which isn't terribly fun if you're going for some random PvP.

Everybody knows how torturous WoW random BGs are when you get 0 healers (non-brain dead healers anyways) on your team. The biotech is very different, totally capable of doing good dps. I've been playing as an assault grouping with a biotech friend of mine, and at least single target, he can do quite a bit more DPS than I, and the area-denial poison trail ability is really something else.

PvE is also really hugely different, at least in terms of progression mechanics. Game mechanics aren't changed too much (other than hitboxes being greatly refined), but it's not like they were going to turn it from a shooter into something else. Crafting is radically different however.

Deleted
    I have leaned a lot. Much appreciated !

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I can prove it, but today is my birthday! A beta key sure would make for a great present...

Interested in trying this, if anyone has a free key from the recent give away could you pm me it please? would be much appreciated thanks

Deleted
    This game looks RELALY promising! And it looks ALOT like Borderlands with the cartoony look, but let's be honest, Borderlands was awesome so!

Deleted
    Played it last night, it really has improved from what it was since I last played it.
    The AI was buggy but that's a known issue.

LOL WOW. I signed up for the beta last year. A quick search of my email just showed that I was already invited. Hopefully I can invite others here

there is no weight behind most guns, shooting stuff doesn't feel good either, it's like you're throwing water at sponge

they have much to change before this game sees the light, the concept seems okay but im afraid the game will be overshadowed by PS2 if they don't change alot of stuff, if they're willing and can that is

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    LOL WOW. I signed up for the beta last year. A quick search of my email just showed that I was already invited. Hopefully I can invite others here
    Currently begging for an invite here, if you do have a few spare please send one my way via pm would be much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Expect a lot of random competitions for keys at http://www.firefallthegame.com/commu...s/off-topic.9/ Good luck!
    GO BEG THERE. Seriously, enter a few competitions and you'll get one fairly easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow this thing looks nice.

Can this be played in 3rd person?

Yes it's 3rd person by default with a toggle for first person, but when I played it the first person wasnt great

Quote Originally Posted by hailey View Post
    Yes it's 3rd person by default with a toggle for first person, but when I played it the first person wasnt great
    This brings a smile to my face as a person who gets ill playing FPS games, sucks never gotten to enjoy gears of war, Half-life or any other outstanding fps. This game looks pretty freaking sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by twiddle-dee View Post
    This brings a smile to my face as a person who gets ill playing FPS games, sucks never gotten to enjoy gears of war, Half-life or any other outstanding fps. This game looks pretty freaking sweet.
    you can play gears of wars in third person.