10+ Year Old Account

Realm of the Mad God

Started playing due to TotalBiscuit on youtube showing it, free to play mindless hack and slash game essentially with lootz. Anybody else play?

Been at it for ~4-5 days or so now, have had about 9 or 10 level 20's now, just hit 20 on a new Necromancer (favorite class).

http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/

Linked it if you want to try it. Free to play game.

Basic description:

You run around killing things for experience trying to get to level 20. If you are next to somebody, you are automatically grouped with them and anybody else on the screen, to which you all share the experience. Any loot dropped is free to grab from anybody (actually not as annoying as it sounds). Using the mini map you can teleport to any location on the world that a player is at at any time with a couple second cooldown. There are dungeons and such you can join in. IIRC this game IS in Beta, so it isn't finished either and still being worked on, but otherwise a really fun game.

Oh, and the catch? If you die, you lose everything that character had and the progress you made with him, which is actually freaking awesome.
    Last edited by LocNess; 2011-11-10 at 01:25 PM.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Yeah i've bene having a go, i can't seem to live past level 12 though. Fun game to kill time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get to level 5-7 (depending on the class, more hp/defense than lower level) with normal quests then just teleport to a godlands exp train and just chill in the middle. Get to level 20 in around 15min as long as the group isn't bad. Try and help out as you can with buffs and such. That is my strategy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome little game, I've started a few days ago on Kongregate with it, won't let me go...

I don't know why it is that much addicting, but it is great.

DON'T TRY IT AT HOME KIDS!!! IT'S REALLY DANGEROUS!!!1
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    Awesome little game, I've started a few days ago on Kongregate with it, won't let me go...

I don't know why it is that much addicting, but it is great.

DON'T TRY IT AT HOME KIDS!!! IT'S REALLY DANGEROUS!!!1
    May I ask what/who Kongregate is? Heard it quite a bit, but never really looked into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    May I ask what/who Kongregate is? Heard it quite a bit, but never really looked into it.
    Ah Kongregate.com is a Website where you can play thousands of flash-games, always nice things there. It's incredible how great those free games became and how much time the developers put into it.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

This thread made me check the game out and I would like to say thank you. This game is a ton of fun and can get really intense

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    This thread made me check the game out and I would like to say thank you. This game is a ton of fun and can get really intense
    I love it when you get to 20 and start fighting the all of the gods because for me it is one of those space ship shooter games where you fire back while dodging their bullets, and it does get pretty intense when you are trying to off two or three at once. Dodging like a boss makes me feel epic though

I love it when you get to 20 and start fighting the all of the gods because for me it is one of those space ship shooter games where you fire back while dodging their bullets, and it does get pretty intense when you are trying to off two or three at once. Dodging like a boss makes me feel epic though
    Thats how one of the people i played it described it has, a shooter hell mmo. I got a necromancer to 20 was getting nice gear had a couple stat potions and then died to lava I didnt know that hurts you until it was to late

Deleted
    Thanks for the heads up. Very fun game that has just the right dose of retro nostalgia.

I wish there was a mobile app for this I wouldnt want to be in the god lands with a touch screen but could easily work on leveling a character up

This could be the "WoW-killer"! If only you could pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Thats how one of the people i played it described it has, a shooter hell mmo. I got a necromancer to 20 was getting nice gear had a couple stat potions and then died to lava I didnt know that hurts you until it was to late
    I had my last Necromancer chilling around lava looting a chest, wasn't paying attention (I get VERY near sighted when looking at loot) and 2 medusa's decided to say "ohai" and I was dead ASAP. Didn't lose a lot really, but I did have a defense pot and attack pot that the Necromancer used .

I had my last Necromancer chilling around lava looting a chest, wasn't paying attention (I get VERY near sighted when looking at loot) and 2 medusa's decided to say "ohai" and I was dead ASAP. Didn't lose a lot really, but I did have a defense pot and attack pot that the Necromancer used .
    Yesterday I had a knight with sword and armor from oryx and I died I was just like well im taking a break lol