Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fagnut View Post
    fear and vengeance cant be done in lfr ?
    /facepalm
    Its like you didnt even read the OP.

No. As mentioned in the FAQ. WHat are you doing here?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    Too bad it can't be legit, even this char has 10+ kills (normal+heroic) on some bosses...

Edit: I didn't noticed, but this one put 2 +30 spirit gems, and mending on both weapons
    Last edited by mmoce5daa98925; 2012-01-16 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Gemz R for lulz

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, neither of those 2 with Fangs are legit, both have more boss kills on normal/hc than the resets we've had so far allow..

10+ Year Old Account
    *Potential Spoilers*

After the last quest when you get your legendary versions, is it confirmed that Fahrad is in fact a Black dragon in disguise? In the 4.3 PTR game files it had a voiced script for it. Im only half way through collecting the 333 shards so it will take me awhile to find out.

Wow i wish i would of had transferred to get world 1st daggers. = \

Deleted
    (This is the part where I mistook Fahrad for Wrathion and looked dumb)
    Last edited by mmoce5daa98925; 2012-01-17 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Spoiler : I really was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freohr View Post
    Edit: I didn't noticed, but this one put 2 +30 spirit gems, and mending on both weapons
    Yeah, this is odd.
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c:

You learn about that as you meet him for the first time, when he explain he's the last free, uncorrupted dragon of his kind, and he talk about deathwing as his "Father".
    Even before, if you had done the quests in the Badlands, the red dragon Rheastraza said his egg is the last uncorrupted of the black dragonflight

So it's not a spoiler, and the questline is just a Oedipus complex without the mother part.
    Are you dull? there is no such thing as a Oedipus complex without the mother thats called patricide. Also Slayerofnice is talking about Fahrad very clearly NOT Wrathion. Please do not post information that is so useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    Are you dull? there is no such thing as a Oedipus complex without the mother thats called patricide. Also Slayerofnice is talking about Fahrad very clearly NOT Wrathion. Please do not post information that is so useless.
    Hence the last quest being "Patricide"...

Hence the last quest being "Patricide"...
    Yes but that does not change everything YOU said from being irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Do you lose your clusters if you transfer servers? I know you lose the quest but w/e just pick it back up.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you don't lose Clusters or Gems when you transfer, as they aren't labeled as "quest item", thus losing the quest won't cause you to lose the items attached to that quest.

Sitting at 322/333 shards at the moment. I'll get the rest within 2-3 bosses next week (unless it dicks me over and gives me nothing but 3s), and my guild usually kills 4 bosses the first night, after doing heroic modes for a bit. Will I need to turn in the quest and move on to the next collection chain before I can get the new ores, or can they still be given to me?
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can keep collecting the clusters, just don't open them when you get the 333rd gem.

Is there any kind of event after you complete your daggers? Be it in Orgrimmar, Hillsbrad, etc.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Is there any kind of event after you complete your daggers? Be it in Orgrimmar, Hillsbrad, etc.
    it is said on the wowhead guide that there is an event but they don't say it not to ruin the fun but since today none has mentioned anything at all

It mentions a cutscene, but it's not as fun if only I see it and not something my whole guild/faction gets to experience, like the big drake event for Dragonwrath.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    It mentions a cutscene, but it's not as fun if only I see it and not something my whole guild/faction gets to experience, like the big drake event for Dragonwrath.
    Yet another difference with DW. To the day: no pet, no mount, no cutscene :c

I want a giantic image of myself riding a dragon while im on a lepper gnome costume!
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c: