Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Hahahaha, okay, I can't be the only one who thinks that looks ridiculous (in a non-insulting way).

I love SW:TOR as much as the next guy, but that first encounter looks more like a rave with neon lights swinging everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Hahahaha, okay, I can't be the only one who thinks that looks ridiculous (in a non-insulting way).

I love SW:TOR as much as the next guy, but that first encounter looks more like a rave with neon lights swinging everywhere.
    There are probably 15 Sith classes in that raid!

why the hell does that dude keep moving so much?

Deleted
    they are 15 lvl -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    There are probably 15 Sith classes in that raid!
    Yeah, most everyone I encountered last week was either a SW or SI, very few IA's or BH's.

why the hell does that dude keep moving so much?
    No clue, didn't seem like the fight required it at all. Maybe he just wanted the fight to look like there was more action involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Truthbetold View Post
    they are 15 lvl -.-
    And? The planet those were found on were about half way through the leveling process, it's nice to have something to do between quests if you manage to find one.
    Last edited by Dedweight; 2011-11-19 at 05:52 AM.

its reall cool that there are world bosses at various lvls for people to go and kill rather than have to wait until max lvl

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Tank n spank
    A level 21 world boss I fought on Taris had an ability that knocked the tank waaay up in the air, plus tossed crap on the ground you had to get out of.

Remember, level 21

Little more than tank and spank usually
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raid combat looks very boring with no Scrolling Combat Text and no Recount.

Just saying... On a tank and spank encounter, there's nothing else to do except mash your rotation and stare at a damage meter/scrolling damage text. Without those, you're just... staring at a big fat boss ass. A low resolution boss ass that moves like it's on an ice rink, no less.

Why would a clusterfuck on random numbers cluttering the screen be exciting?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    Why would a clusterfuck on random numbers cluttering the screen be exciting?
    It's an addiction.

dosn't look very appealing honestly

It looks like a number of parties ive gone to with those glow-in-the-dark neon sticks..

Lightsabers lose their feel when there are too many of them. That video looked totally ridiculous.

Also if they were gonna copy wow, how about copying the movement animations while at it? Everything is terribly stiff.

This game is gonna make Wow look serious by comparison. It just looks silly enough that Im willing to bet Jar Jar Binks will be involved in many quests to "take som of the comedy out"....

These are low level world bosses, keep in mind.

Lol the animations are LEAGUES ahead of WoWs. Nothing flows in Wow, but everything flows together in SWTOR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people excited for this, again? It looks kind of crappy imo

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't get me wrong i'm definitely going to play this, but nothing about that *Flows* in my opinion. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    These are low level world bosses, keep in mind.

Lol the animations are LEAGUES ahead of WoWs. Nothing flows in Wow, but everything flows together in SWTOR.
    Gotta agree, what do we get in wow at level 15-18 anyway? Tank-n-spank laughable instance. Its a god damn video you dont see anything in those!

So haters gonna hate.

Deleted
    world bosses at those levels will just be eliminated out of the game like the elite mobs in wow after one or two years. but nice as long as there are enough people leveling and are willingly doing stuff like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    LEAGUES really? Also, you should roll a Monk. From what I hear, they're going to flow quite well.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.