[Solved] Please help Identify this addon

Okay so I need some help. I have only 50 some addons so this might be a faster to just ask you guys.

This bar right here, does anyone recognize it? It recently just got in the way of my new UI and its not moveable. I would hate to have to disable all my addons and look through each one. So if anyone knows this addon by just looking at it let me know. I gotta move this, its so aggravating.

Its Quartz.

look like quartz buff bar

It's the buff module of Quartz.

Deleted
    Yeh its quartz i'd like to know how to disable it aswell and the target debuff one :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quartz all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesur View Post
    Yeh its quartz i'd like to know how to disable it aswell and the target debuff one :/
    Thank you all for the reply, yeah Im having the prob now of removing it. If anyone knows how to remove this please do tell. For now, Iama try and google it.
    Last edited by Outerhaven; 2011-11-20 at 03:19 PM.

write /quartz ingame and then you can move or disable different parts of it, or everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomppa View Post
    write /quartz ingame and then you can move or disable different parts of it, or everything.
    Thanks! Got it ^_^

Glad you solved your problem, closing before we get 5 pages of people saying it's quartz now.

Specifically in the /quartz menu, it's the Buff tab where you can disable this feature.

Also in general when there is something on your screen and you're not sure what addon it's from you can type /fstack ingame and it will bring up a window that shows the name of the frame(s) under your mouse.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-11-20 at 04:32 PM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator