Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Most ridiculous Video Game quotes

What are some of the silliest, humorous or just ludicrous quotes you have come across in video games?

For me, the Guild Master in Fable has one of the most ridiculous quotes when you attack him:

"Hey! Have you no respect for Guild Masters? You should show more respect while you are here! I could break you...so leave it!". It's impossible to take him seriously.

What's your choice?
    Last edited by mmoc2f7dfebfb1; 2011-11-22 at 08:21 AM.

Mine's more of a whole situation than a quote, but it was still hilarious in context. In the newest Zelda game, one of the sidequests takes you to an inn called Pumpkin Landing, and it's got a large fancy chandelier. The owner's gushing over it and a sign on a balcony says not to make a ruckus upstairs because it could knock over the chandelier. Well, on top of the chandelier was a heart piece.... which I desperately wanted. I rolled into the walls a few times and the chandelier comes crashing down right on top of the dining table in the middle of the inn. All the patrons and employees gasp and scream, except for the owner.... The camera cuts to him staring sort of bewildered at the player for a few seconds, just about to burst.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?"

That inn owner is now my favorite NPC ever.

"they set us up the bomb" -zero wing (NES) a game made famous for its horrible translation to English. the "all your base are Belong to us" is from that game aswell

Quote Originally Posted by User320 View Post
    "they set us up the bomb" -zero wing (NES) a game made famous for its horrible translation to English. the "all your base are Belong to us" is from that game aswell
    Wasnt that quote actually "someone set up us the bomb"?

The entire script to Skies of Arcadia Legends.

Great game but every single line is complete cheeseball.

Sheogorath = best quotes ever
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

This guy is great

Deleted
    Do a Barrel Roll ?

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    lol dem daedra XD

as for me, it would have to be "Get out of here Stalker" (might want to repeat this like 11 times if you know what i mean)
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post

Ok, i got to admit this is awesome =D

Might play the game now just to get to know more about it ahaha.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Just so that this quote doesn't appear ANYMORE in this thread...

"Tempest Keep was merely a set back!"

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Borderlands has the best quotes of any game ever. Scooter in particular.

"Hey, you the one killin' all the crap when people ask? The Catch-a-Ride near Fyrestone is more busted than my momma's girl parts. Really appreciate you takin' a poke at that. The uh, system, not my mom. Hot dog down a Skag den, know what I'm sayin'?"

"Word now's the Vault's real. Well, if it is real, what'd anyone put in the damn thing? Gold? Hot chicks? ...Monkeys?"

"Shit and meatballs! Didn't think I'd ever see your dumb ass again! Did you really open the Vault? Did that Steele chick take her clothes off yet? I need details though. Act all casual like when I say this. I'm gonna speak in code, so I hope you have the mental capacity to follow. Your 'lady friend' told me to send you to 'Moxxi's place' when you stopped by... If you know what I'm saying."

Honestly I could go on forever with Scooter quotes or General Knoxx, or Marcus, or Doctor Zed/Ned, or that one Crimson Lance soldier singing the Ice Cream Day song.
    Last edited by MusikDisaster; 2011-11-22 at 07:16 AM.

All your bases are belong to us.

You Spoony Bard!

10+ Year Old Account
    While I love the series to death it always cracked me up when colone from MGS would say thing like "Press the action button to go down the ladder"
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Definitely "I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!" MGS2, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    "this guy are sick"
    Aeris - Final Fantasy VII

Deleted
    Ill rip your head off and s**t down your neck - Duke Nukem :P

Deleted
    Rofl at this one

10+ Year Old Account
    That General Store vendor in Whiterun in Skyrim.

Talkin about selling his sister, and asking if you have any relatives you'd sell.

And then the way he says "Do come back" when you exit.