Thread: Easiest FL hm's

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Easiest FL hm's

What are the the easiest FL hm's for a pug to attempt, in order?

probably shannox, domo, alysrazor, beth, baleroc, ryolith, rag

depends how good the pug is but i put baleroc and ryolith as hard because of the communication neede which most pugs struggle with

For a serious answer: Shannox is probably the easiest as the only major difference is that you have to kite Rageface and must trap Riplimb (as opposed to just kiting on normal). Arguably easier than normal mode as there is no soft enrage Phase 2. Majordomo is fairly easy as the fight is exactly the same only with more damage going out, although you want to to the "0-7" strategy where you never eat a scorpion attack. Rhyolith isn't much different than normal mode, just another type of add to kill and watch out for.

Shannox then anything really... FL is such a joke now

I find Alysrazor to be the easiest, even easier than Shannox.

Bale and Beth are the only ones that still require much effort, in my opinion. Both require more coordination and personal decision making than I'd expect from most pugs. Alysrazor can be hard if people can't do the mechanics, but assuming you have people that don't stand in fire, the changes are pretty trivial.

Deleted
    yeah shannox - domo - alys i would start with... ryolith seems easy on paper, but my raid which is sometimes quite noobish, has problems everytime there. Also its a bit of a luck game where the volcanos spawn can make the healing really stressful, and guiding him is quite clumpsy on hero mode.

Shannox > Rhyo > Domo > Aly > Beth > Bale > Rag

10+ Year Old Account
    With a PUG I would personally stay pretty clear of Rhyolith heroic mode just because people have such a hard time with the steering mechanics, and you always get a few silly people who don't understand it and keep messing it up for you. Sometimes it can even be hard to work out who's the one hitting the wrong things.

Shannox, Domo and Alys are definitely easier options for a PUG. Beth and especially Baleroc are probably the hardest two still, excluding Rag of course.

After the nerfs, my guild has the easiest time with:

With good RNG and driving:
    Shannox, Domo, Rhyo, Alys Beth, Bale, Rag.

With shitty RNG and driving:
    Shannox, Domo, Alys, Beth, Bale, Rhyo, Rag.

Rhyo can be a pain in the ass to actually do, since there can be a little bit of RNG fucking, so I'd rather do Alys. In fact, Rhyo is my LEAST favorite fight in H FL, and I;ve had the pleasure of getting my face kicked in for 3 hours straight by H Rag.

EDIT:

My personal experience with Beth has been that she's easy. my guild oneshot her our first night of attempts, so my view of her difficulty is skewed. I imagine she'd be vastly more nightmarish with a pug.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2011-11-24 at 09:15 PM.

Shannox
    Majordomo
    Rhyolith if the pug has voice communication
    Alys if the pug is decent
    Baleroc if the pug is very decent and has voice communication
    Beth'tilac if the pug is very, very, very decent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thondar94 View Post
    Shannox > Rhyo > Domo > Aly > Bale > Beth > Rag
    fixed it for you

Deleted
    Shannox = Rhyo = Domo = Aly = Bale = Beth < Wotlk content < Hogger < Rag

Quote Originally Posted by Caremaschine View Post
    fixed it for you
    fixed that for you. from easiest to hardest.

Well, I guess one should go with Shannox, if the tank can reset his stacks, and people can break facerage, thats about it really. Since nerfs its gotten to be such a short fight. BUT Alyzrazor is really close to be 2nd. Maybe HC Rhyolith as 2nd cause phase1 DPS reg is no worry anymore, so you just gotta steer it right, rest is killed easly. And then phase2 is such joke its dumb.. you get like 1-2 stomps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thondar94 View Post
    Shannox > Rhyo > Domo > Aly > Beth > Bale > Rag
    Weird lol. Our guild does well on all the other heroic bosses (minus Rag), but we have troubles on Beth'tilac 25man.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    domo is the easiest by far.

Deleted
    Shannox > Domo > Rhyo(if you have someone who can steer) > Alysrazor > Baleroc > Beth'tilac

Meh.. lets conclude all 6/7 is easy ! Maybe Beth10 HM sucks if bad setup, no soaker for spider w/e..

But no joking, 6/7 heroic is just to easy now to say easiest boss by now. HC baleroc and beth on 10's for sure the hardest, if we should go down that road aswell.

anyone noticed ryo's turning alot slower now? he just went from easy medium.

Deleted
    In order from easiest to hardest I'd say, Domo, Shannox, Alysrazor, Rhyolith, Baleroc, Beth and then Rag.