Thread: Advance Classes

Advance Classes

Sorry if this has been asked before but how do i learn an advance class once i reach level 10?
    I'm Clara the impossible girl, and I was born to save the Doctor.

When you go to the Sith/Republic fleet, there will be a quest there which tells you to speak with someone who will ask you which AC you want to choose =]
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphmortus View Post
    saelthos, I think you are the most rational person I have ever seen on a gaming forum.

When you hit level 10 you should be close to leaving your starting zone. Upon arriving on the next, you get to choose your AC.

You will get a quest to go to your class trainer on your capital planet. But you dont get the quest until you get to your capital

Ok ty
    10 chars
    I'm Clara the impossible girl, and I was born to save the Doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gxeternal View Post
    You will get a quest to go to your class trainer on your capital planet. But you dont get the quest until you get to your capital
    Not true. Everyone is saying this, but you get your AC quest on the space station (Republic or Empire fleet) BEFORE you head to Coruscant/Dromund Kaas. Quest giver tells you some stuff about you being awesome and directs you to the appropriate class trainer whereby you pick your AC. I know this because I just went Vanguard today and had not been to Coruscant yet .

ya, you get it on the fleet ship. just follow the quests