Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The money and a superpower, done deal.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlich View Post
    The money and a superpower, done deal.
    Inorite? People are acting like these intergalactic farts are a bad thing. It's a superpower. You can heal, you can do damage, and you can make yourself rich all within a simple handshake.

give me a gallon of milk and the only difference will be the money HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

I would take the money, and use underwear with carbon filtration. No odor, lots of money

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    give me a gallon of milk and the only difference will be the money HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    fffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppp

Believe it or not, Brett Favre actually has this exact thing because of his accident.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    For $100,000,000 I would make a special pair of pants that concealed the gas. I'm pretty sure you could find some way to get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by redruMPanda View Post
    For $100,000,000 I would make a special pair of pants that concealed the gas. I'm pretty sure you could find some way to get over it.
    The gas is too powerful to be contained. Part of the reason you're getting paid 100 million bux is because you are a walking ball of disgusting. You have to live with rippin loud ass farts and smelling like the entire world busted a massive cabbage/milk fart in unison. Your pantaloons will not be able to withstand the power.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take the money, and attach a tube to my butt that goes to a collection unit, and sell that smell to the army as a "non-lethal" weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    I'd take the money, and attach a tube to my butt that goes to a collection unit, and sell that smell to the army as a "non-lethal" weapon.
    Or. I have a better idea. I'm going to borrow the tube attached to the butt thing. But get a beer bong. The funnel and the tube. Take the funnel part, and drill two holes. One on each side. Attach some elastic up to it. So essentially, you could wear it as a mask. So now that you have the funnel completed, and you have 100 million dollars, pay someone like 5,000 dollars to put the funnel mask on their face. And then hook the tube up to your butt. And let the person you just paid huff the putrid gas for 48 hours. They must wear it for 48 hours though. That's part of the deal.

And laugh your ass off while someone else suffers for cash.

---------- Post added 2011-11-27 at 08:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    This made me lol so hard, maan.

I would take the deal, if you got shitloads of money, who the fuck cares if you fart? I can hire someone to kill them if they talk!

EDIT: Will this happen once or whenever?
    Once? Fuck no. This happens all day everyday. You just don't know when it will come out. A fart just comes bustin out of your butt like the Kool Aid guy bustin through a brick wall.

yes, and then I would develop an awesome costume and travel the world fighting evil like a shitty smelling batman!

Deleted
    No, I would not.

Deleted
    I would, but does that mean I get the money at the end of my life, or as soon as this curse is upon me? because if its at the end of my life, then I've gone through a curse, and lost out on money...curses....

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Take offer
    2. buy pills for gas
    3. live a happy normal life with $100,000,000.

Yup.

Who cares about the 100 mill... With that kind of butt, you can prolly have your own gas bumping station!!

Endless gas source, comin right outta that butt, with virtually no cost, and have a HUUGE income from it, AND a 100 mill on top.... PROFIT!

The howto however... let's just not go there

well ofcourse!

With 100 Million dollars you'd think you could afford a couple of thousand "wunderbaum"s

Or surgery..... how does this sporadic gas "explosion" work again? - biologically that is? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Capslock View Post
    well ofcourse!

With 100 Million dollars you'd think you could afford a couple of thousand "wunderbaum"s

Or surgery..... how does this sporadic gas "explosion" work again? - biologically that is? lol
    It's just a kind of curse put on you. There is no cure, and you just have to live with it. But you have 100 million bucks to help ease the pain.

---------- Post added 2011-11-27 at 07:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Obsiddias View Post
    I would, but does that mean I get the money at the end of my life, or as soon as this curse is upon me? because if its at the end of my life, then I've gone through a curse, and lost out on money...curses....
    No you get it as soon as you agree to it. So from minute one, you have massive, explosive gas, and 100 million dollars.

I would do it. Then I would hire someone to take the fall for me for the rest of my life. Even if were in different countries. He will know because I will hire someone to create a fart detector zeroed in on my gas alone...
    Every time I think i'm done with you WoW you just drag me back in...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like cash