SWTOR Theory crafting [[STAY ON SUBJECT OR PLS REMOVE]]

Hello everyone,

This thread is ONLY to add to the knowledge base of theory-crafting. If you have an opinion on theory-crafting we would all like to read about it elsewhere. I have been working on this for awhile and there are a couple threads up in differing locations, what I am striving for today is to start consolidating all works into one viable compendium. honestly most of the hard work is done, need some more refinement on formulas and especially testing the coefficients but most of the other work is solid.

The things We still need are:

Skills- Min/Max list for skills at lvl 50 -Edit: on the latest build-

Coefficient- more testing on Coefficients (using 3 and 15 right now for a rough gauge)

Standard- need class specific examples of pre-raid standards on attributes for each class

Standard buffs from party and Stims- again pre-raid standards from party buffs and non epic stims

If anyone has any information they would like to share in line with this threads topic please feel free, or contact me directly and I will be more than happy to share my work and what I have found so far.

Yaksnot
    condemnedguild.enjin.com

Deleted
    torhead calculator has some coefficients in the tooltip of abbilities. i haven't got a clue how accurate they are.

I dont see how you are going to fit such an open scope topic into a single thread. We have an entire site dedicated to those topics, really each of those topics for each class needs it's own thread.

---------- Post added 2011-11-22 at 03:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by yaksnot View Post
    Coefficient- more testing on Coefficients (using 3 and 15 right now for a rough gauge)
    What do you mean by this? 3 and 15 what?

Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    torhead calculator has some coefficients in the tooltip of abbilities. i haven't got a clue how accurate they are.
    They're datamined, so very accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    They're datamined, so very accurate.
    I dont think they are up to date with the current build though.

Quote Originally Posted by masterkiller View Post
    I dont think they are up to date with the current build though.
    And why do you think so?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    And why do you think so?
    The latest client has been extracted and the formulas have been completely reworked. The torhead formulas need to be updated.